Deliver and manage online learning in all its variants from self-paced to instructor-led and blended
Get an integrated brandable SaaS learning management system
Delivering online learning takes more than just creating engaging online courses. True, the content is the king but there are other supporting roles – course management, learning delivery, analysis and reporting, and e-commerce – which are to be played well to ensure its success. In short, the technology used to deliver learning is vital to the success of an online teaching or training business.
At WizIQ, we understand it. Technology is at the core of eLearning. And, it takes much more than a piecemeal tool to deliver a holistic experience. That’s why we’ve built a comprehensive platform to manage everything from one place. WizIQ SaaS LMS incorporates all eLearning tools in one single platform for delivering a well-rounded learning experience. No extra plugins or IT setup required. Just register and get going.
What is an LMS software?
LMS Software or Learning Management System is a software that enables the creation, management, and delivery of learning programs online.
An LMS Software (such as WizIQ’s) can be cloud-based, thereby reducing setup, installation and maintenance costs, efforts, and time. A learning management system lets you manage all aspects of instruction and learning including course creation, course management, live classes, test and assessments, analytics, eCommerce, as well as mobile learning.
WizIQ LMS software features for creating and launching online courses at a glance:
- Integrated cloud storage
- Course management
- Virtual Classroom
- Test and assessment
- Insights and analytics
- Native mobile apps for iOS & Android
- Live lecture recording
- Integrated e-commerce
- Subscription-based pricing
Seamless live learning in virtual classroom
Use WizIQ WebRTC Virtual Classroom to facilitate real-time face-to-face learning. Teach any subject of any difficulty level.
- Schedule, deliver and manage multiple live online classes, training sessions, webinars, conferences, and meetings.
- Deliver browser-based real-time learning without downloading pesky plugins with WebRTC based HTML5 Virtual Classroom.
- Enhance engagement using whiteboard, video and text chats, multi-way audio-video, screen sharing and polling.
- Control classroom experience with automatic adjustment of video streaming on low internet bandwidths.
Integrated cloud storage
WizIQ cloud LMS comes with 50 GB of integrated eLearning content storage. Save your content in the cloud. Access it anytime anywhere.
- Upload, store and embed as many and different types of files from your desktop, mobile, Google Docs or Scribd.
- Share content in real-time, on-the-go or by sending links via email, Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
- Make your entire course content readily available everywhere every time, on all your devices.
- Upload HD eLearning video and interactive video files of size as large as 1 GB.
Test, track and analyze
Create test online from the same platform without integrating a third-party test engine. Access auto-generated reports on class, instructor and course and analyze performance.
- Make your own online tests with the built-in test creator.
- Customize the assessment types, question types, answer attempts and activation and expiration times.
- Save time in recording data and access automated scorecards, reports, ranking and comparative analysis.
- Take corrective measures based on test results and class reports to increase the impact of learning..
Anytime anywhere learning
Help you deliver eLearning anytime anywhere on any device.
- Deliver and attend live classes from mobile anytime anywhere.
- Let learners access course right on their smart devices while on-the-go.
- Send and receive notifications, course feeds, conduct quizzes and tests from mobile.
- Allow learners to interact with fellow learners via email or discussions from within the mobile app.
The built-in LMS eCommerce allows you to sell your courses and collect payments online without the need of a third-party plug-in. You can:
- Sell your courses and collect payments online using WizIQ online learning delivery platform.
- Accept payment via credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, net banking, Apple Pay, CC Avenue, Wells Fargo, PLIMUS.
- Easily access order summary and track payment status as and when required.
Give your branding to your eLearning portal
Transform WizIQ to match your brand personality. You can change the look and feel of the interface.
- Whitelabel your eLearning portal by using your own web domain to deliver online learning.
- Tailor the overall look and feel by choosing logo and color of the interface.
- Select the language that your learners are most comfortable with. Choose from among English, Spanish, and Arabic.