WizIQ lets you upload, manage, and share your eLearning course content without the hassle of downloading software or plugins.
Organize your online course with eLearning content storage
One of the notable advantages of cloud-based eLearning content storage is that it’s easy to set up and maintain. With no additional expenditure on hardware and no need for downloading software, eLearning cloud storage is effortless and cost-effective. Listed below are some of the key benefits of employing eLearning cloud storage:
- Minimal expenses in setting up your eLearning course and storing your content result in a low cost-of-ownership
- Easy to set up and maintain, your eLearning content can be readily accessed
- Learners from across the world can access your eLearning content remotely
- The capacity of your eLearning content storage system can be scaled up according to the growing demand of your organization
- Cloud-based systems are more reliable than local servers and save your data from mishaps like theft, damage or natural disasters
- With advanced security protocols, most of the eLearning content storage options make sure that your data is safely uploaded and securely accessed
Choose WizIQ for simple eLearning content storage and sharing solutions
Every educator or corporate trainer has different needs and preferences, and the choice of eLearning content sharing and management platform is largely contextual. WizIQ offers you a comprehensive array of useful features to manage your eLearning course content.
- Easy upload and sharing
- Format compatibility
- Data security
- Compatibility with devices
- Mobile access
- Video streaming support
- Improved user interface
With Azure’s global cloud infrastructure, our eLearning content sharing and management platform ensures that your files can be stored and shared efficiently.
- Upload and access your course content by logging on to your WizIQ account – no plugin or software download required
- Upload files up to 1 GB of almost any format securely: Documents (PDF, Doc, Docx, RTF, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx), Flash (swf, flv), Audio (wav, wma, mp3), and Video (mp4, mov, avi, mpeg, wmv)
- Store as much eLearning content as you want with unlimited storage capacity
- Embed your eLearning content from YouTube, Scribd, SlideShare, authorSTREAM and import it from Google Drive, Gmail, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive
Enhanced accessibility can do wonders for your online course. Your eLearning content loses its significance if it’s not easily available to the learners. WizIQ lets you effectively manage and share your eLearning content.
- High-speed video streaming with in-built media player
- Easy to pull out content from WizIQ Content Library during live classes
- Decide who sees your content by setting permissions
- Accessibility on-the-go for learners with WizIQ mobile app for Android and iOS
Uploading raw content on a platform isn’t going to help you in the long run. WizIQ lets you categorize your course in relevant section in its eLearning CMS for the ease of your learners.
- Create sections, chapters, and course modules
- Use advanced search to find files according to their formats
- Mark useful learning objects as ‘favorite’
- Organize your content in independent learning objects
eLearning content security
In WizIQ content management platform, most of the content is served via https for secure streaming. WizIQ makes sure that your data doesn’t get in wrong hands.
- Access tokens are keys to your content and give you the flexibility to decide who can access your content
- During video-sharing, the video file location is not exposed to users to prevent unsanctioned video streaming and repeat access
- WizIQ uses RTMPTE security protocol that encrypts your video files in real time to secure your data