1. Can I use WizIQ Virtual Classroom with my Moodle website?
Yes, the WizIQ Virtual Classroom is an online teaching tool you can integrate with your Moodle
website and offer real-time collaboration and two-way communication, creating new
capabilities for synchronous learning - all from within your Moodle online classroom.
2. If I purchase a plan of 5 teacher accounts with up to 10 attendee limit, does
this mean I can run 5 classes with 10 attendees in each class and any number of
Yes, this plans means that you can conduct 5 simultaneous classes with 5 teachers
and 10 attendees in each class. You can take unlimited number of classes; however,
only 5 classes can be conducted at one given time, writing their guest name! Your
students will not pay any fees to WizIQ. However, if you have scheduled a paid class,
students need to pay before being allowed to join the class.
3. I have downloaded the WizIQ virtual classroom plugin for Moodle 1.9. Can I also
download the plugin for all Moodle 2.x versions? Are there any extra charges?
No, there are no extra charges for downloading plugins for various Moodle versions.
4. If I purchase Moodle package can I still use WizIQ as an alternate interface?
Yes, you can use WizIQ as an alternate interface at no extra cost. From within WizIQ
- Create your teaching website
- Add and manage teacher accounts
- Schedule classes for your teachers
- Allow your teachers to schedule classes on their own
- Conduct classes in the virtual classroom
- Get attendance report
- View and download class recordings
WizIQ has complete solutions to help
you establish your own teaching website.
5. How can I integrate WizIQ Virtual Classroom with Moodle?
Integrating WizIQ Virtual Classroom with Moodle is easy and intuitive. For complete