Use WizIQ API to Integrate Virtual Classroom with Your Teaching Website, CMS, or
Create a unique learning environment for students on your teaching website
Have questions? Call us at
Add the best Virtual Classroom
Use the WizIQ Virtual Classroom API to enhance your tutoring/teaching website, LMS or CMS.
Leave the servers to WizIQ
No need to download and install software, or set up new servers. Use the WizIQ API
for web conferences.
Enjoy user-friendly features
Power your online teaching website with WizIQ API. You can access all the features
of the WizIQ Virtual Classroom like, managing classes, tracking attendance and reviewing
class recordings from your own website.
Keep it simple
Your teachers and students need not juggle login ids for many sites. The API gives
you Single Sign-On (SSO), so users only need to log onto your website, LMS, or CMS,
to access the WizIQ Virtual Classroom.
Choose an affordable pricing plan
We offer both pay-per-host and pay-per-room pricing plans. If neither of these options
suits you, we can provide a customized quote.
You are not alone
WizIQ support will help you to integrate the WizIQ Virtual Classroom with your website,
LMS, or CMS. We offer integration technical support for five business days of a
Sign up for a 30-day free trial
No credit card required
Already a User? Sign in
Integrate WizIQ API with your website and make it a complete 'online teaching website'
WizIQ's Virtual Classroom is 100% browser-based. You can make your website an online
tutoring/teaching website and anyone can access the Virtual Classroom instantly, and without having to download a software or
host server. Let your teachers focus on delivering classes and helping students,
with the help of our wide range of tools.
Real-time communication and collaboration tools
Access the WizIQ Virtual Classroom's synchronous communication tools from within
your website, CMS or LMS, enjoying features such as:
- Multi-way VoIP audio chat with any number of participants.
- Video chat for up to 6 people.
- Both one-on-one and group text chat with emoticons, fonts and text colors to distinguish
speakers, topics and contexts.
- A hand raising tool to draw a teacher's attention.
- Full-screen video for a variety of screen sizes.
- Polls for gathering feedback and evaluating student learning.
Content sharing tools
Integrating the WizIQ Virtual Classroom lets teachers distribute and share any number
of file types during sessions:
- Load your content ahead of time, or on-the-fly during class.
- Play video and audio files for the class through our built-in media player. Even
- Show students your PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, multiple whiteboards and even
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom's whiteboard tools enhance interactivity and keep learners
focused and interested. Take advantage of our:
- Math tool, with arrows and other visual cues.
- Drawing tool, with pointers, markers, graphics and much more.
- Writing tool with multilingual support.
- Multiple whiteboards using browser-like tabs.
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom allows
teachers to record their classes. It also offers extensive tracking features for
teachers to evaluate students' performance:
- Recorded classes can be viewed or downloaded anytime. Share with the students for
their review if you want!
- Detailed reports tell you who views and downloads the class recordings.
- Detailed class attendance reports let you know who made it to class and who missed.
The WizIQ API, for making a virtual classroom website, provides advanced customization
- Configure your multilingual interface to communicate in English, Spanish, Portuguese,
Hebrew, Thai, Chinese and Russian.
- Co-brand the WizIQ Virtual Classroom and add your own logo in your online tutoring
- Organize your content library into folders and sub-folders, and quickly find what
you need when you need it.
- Prepare your teaching environment before class so your content, polls and other
materials are right at your fingertips.
Host your classes on top-tier infrastructure
WizIQ ensures that your virtual classrooms and online collaboration areas are available round the clock. We achieve this through our state-of-the-art infrastructure consisting of servers located in world-class data centers with uninterrupted power supply, fully meshed Tier 1 connectivity to multiple backbone providers, in-depth monitoring, just to name a few.
To know more about the WizIQ Virtual Classroom API integration and documentation, click here.
Choose a plan that fits your need
WizIQ offers plans to make it easy for you to conduct simultaneous online classes within your website/CMS/LMS using API’s.