Mastering the Art of Teaching Online
We worked with some exceptional online teachers of current times when they were still making a transition from the real to the virtual world. And like you they were unsure how to go ahead and make it big. We helped them with some definitive tools and answered every possible question they had. We have compiled these answers to make the bible for mastering the art of online teaching.
Online teaching presents its own unique opportunities and challenges. In fact, the resources, skills, and tools needed for successfully teaching students online vary considerably from those of the traditional classroom.
Download this whitepaper now to get answers to some of the most commonly asked questions, when making the transition online, including:
- Why should I move to online learning? Is it any good?
- How do I choose the perfect courseware?
- What really works? An instructor led course or a set of recorded sessions?
- How do I manage my course content better?
- What WizIQ and other latest tools can I use to make the course a seller?
- How can I encourage active student engagement?
- What tools can I use to market my course more effectively?
- How can I utilize Facebook, Twitter or other social media to my benefit?
Download a free copy right away and become the next big thing in the world of online teaching!