WizIQ NextGen: Gateway to the Future of Virtual Classroom and Learning Management
The top four challenges faced by educators with online education technology today, are:
- I don’t know why my audio-video connection keeps breaking during live classes
- I wish I could have a solution where courses could be set up in few simple steps
- My LMS solution doesn’t provide the facility to conduct live classes
- I don’t have a good mobile application for my students/trainees to access my courses on-the-go
Join us, as Harman Singh, CEO at WizIQ, gives a sneak-peek into WizIQ NextGen and explains how it is going to transform the way educators teach online forever. Learn how to:
- Create, conduct and offer live classes, self-paced courses and assessments on a single platform
- Get started with online teaching and training with a few clicks and a guided approach
- Engage students on a completely customizable mobile application for learning delivery
- Make live classes engaging with advanced whiteboard, real-time chat, built-in media player and much more
Online learner engagement is a product of great teaching and training skills and robust learning technology. WizIQ NextGen takes learning to a new level with the use of premium technology at its foundation. Use of WebRTC standard assures uninterrupted HD transmission of audio-video in live classes. Microsoft Azure cloud services guarantees top-notch scalability, data security, storage and eliminates the risk of outages.
WizIQ NextGen adopts Google Material Design to ensure world-class usability and offers world’s first completely-customizable and brand-able mobile application for online learning. Several other features such as server-side live class recording, advanced whiteboard and deep white-labeling options have been added to the platform.
Presenter: Harman Singh, Founder and CEO, WizIQ
Date and Time: Conducted on Tuesday, November 21, 3:30 PM UTC