Virtual Class in Moodle LMS? 3 Simple Steps to Engage Learners Live
It is no secret that engaging live classes are becoming a sensation among students. However, as Moodle LMS doesn’t support live classrooms, thousands of online teachers and trainers running successful MOOCs on Moodle LMS are left wanting for more.
What are the options? Using another solution for live classes is surely going to frustrate students. Consider the pain – multiple logins, poor user experience and course content divided between two software applications.
Therefore, the two top goals for Moodle instructors are how to:
- Make virtual classes engaging
- Use the Moodle platform to conduct such live classes
WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin, the most downloaded collaboration plugin for Moodle, is designed to help instructors achieve exactly these goals. The plugin equips instructors with tools to add live online classrooms and loads of supporting features to their Moodle website with a few clicks.
In this webinar, acclaimed educator and the founder of Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning, Dr. Nellie Deutsch will demonstrate how to add the WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin to your Moodle LMS and deliver engaging live eLearning sessions.
What’s in it for you?
Join the webinar to learn how to:
- Identify the elements necessary to engage students during live video-based classes
- Install WizIQ plugin to get instant access to live classrooms
- Enable superior experience, live and expert classroom session on Moodle LMS
- Use live classroom tools such as chatrooms, polls, multi-tabbed whiteboards and raise hand to improve learning and collaboration
- Measure student performance and progress on the live class learnings
Founder of Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning and Moodle for Teachers free Moodle teacher training courses.