The Future Ready Challenge: Steps to increase student achievement for a 21st-century classroom
Are your students future-ready? Have you prepared them for the new-age digital learning?
Incorporating digital elements in the school curriculum is a daunting task for teachers. Students, too, have to quickly adapt to the changing face of technology and achieve success. But what are the necessary skills needed to do this?
Join Dr. L Robert Furman, inspirational educator and author of The Future Ready Challenge, in his webinar as he discusses the ways to change your classrooms and curriculum to prepare your students for the 21st-century.
In this webinar, you will know how to:
- Incorporate digital skills in the school curriculum
- Build a 21st-century classroom for new-age learning
- Make your students future-ready
- Impart necessary skills in your students to help them excel
- Approach topics like digital citizenship, digital classrooms and the integration of technology and learning
Date and Time: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 | 12 PM EDT | 9:30 PM IST
- Dr. L Robert Furman: Dr. Furman has a teaching experience of 20 years with 13 years of being an Elementary School Principal. Rob has authored six books in the field of Education and has made over a hundred presentations across the United States of America. He also has been awarded for his excellent work numerous times in the last few years. In 2014, Dr. Furman was awarded the ‘Pittsburg Tribune-Review, Total Media, Newsmaker of the Year’. The National School Board Association also honored Dr. Furman by including his name in the list of ’20 to Watch’ in the field of educational technology.