This recording was deleted by teacher.
Call Dial-in Information
1. Once you are in the class, use a phone to dial the number
for your country mentioned above followed by the access code.
2. Keep your microphone and speakers muted in the classroom to
avoid hearing an echo during the call.
The call dial-in information can also be accessed in the
classroom by clicking.
About the Class
Infant Siddha Program (ISP) trains young parents to develop their child from the time of conception till the age of 8.
ISP training covers physical, emotional, intellectual, social & spiritual development of the baby.
With ISP training you can
- Develop both right and left brain of the child.
- Give the child "the Love for loving"
- Bring up a very happy & playful child.
- Develop an intimate bond between parent & child.
ISP training is for
- Couples who are planning to have a child
- Couples who are expecting a baby
- Parents who have children below 8 years of age
- Pre-school, Elementary School Teachers & others who wish to contribute towards the growth and development of infants / babies.
Duration: 9 weekly sessions of 2hr each on Sunday morning 9 to 11 PST
Cost: $200 per couple
Special instructions: Attendance in each session for both parents is mandatory
For RSVP Contact us on:
Email: email@example.com; Telephone: (949) 705 6670; Web: www.liyausa.org
Language of instruction:
Keywords: child development, infant education, joyful parenting
There are no more comments to show right now