Dr. Nellie Deutsch @ Integrating Technology
Integrating Technology was founded by Dr. Nellie Deutsch (Ed.D), a Canadian education technology, curriculum and instruction, e-learning consultant, relationship-based transformative mentor, researcher, writer, speaker, community builder, expert in teaching with technology using Moodle and WizIQ live classes.
She’s an instructor at Atlantic University Masters of Arts in Transpersonal and leadership studies, speaks at online and face-to-face conferences, and organizes annual informal MOOCs, online conferences, and free online courses and webinars on Moodle for Teachers. She's an accredited PAIRS (Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills), conflict resolution, and Reiki educator. She practices Mindfulness Meditation and the Alexander Technique.
She is currently on the steering committee of TESOL CALL-IS, program coordinator at WAOE (World Association of Online Education), on the executive and planning committee of EdMedia at AACE (Advancement of Computing in Education), on IATEFL YLT SIG committee, and on the coordinating team of Electronic Village Online (EVO) TESOL.
Dr. Deutsch presents on technology enhanced learning at conferences in the USA, Canada, Europe, South America & virtually around the world.
1. invited to leadership convention at Atlantic University in the fall of 2012. She conducted workshops on mindfulness practice, authenticity & leadership
2. invited to a 4-day teacher training workshop at Stael Ruffinelli de Ortiz English Institute and at uniNorte university in Paraguay in August 2013
3. was a keynote speaker and gave workshop on Partners of their Own Learning on November 22-23, 2014 in Ireland at the Digital ELT conference at the IATEFL LTSIG
4. invited speaker at EdTechNow in New Delhi, India
5. invited speaker at Pre conference workshops at TESOL 2016 in Baltimore, USA
6. invited speaker at IATEFL YLTSIG PCE in Birmingham.
One-on-One at $70-100 per hour
Group Teaching at $50-70 per hour
In Person Teaching
One-on-One at More than $100 per hour
Group Teaching at $70-100 per hour
Subjects or exams this organization teaches