WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin for Moodle – A quick installation guide
Virtual Classroom for Moodle
WizIQ Virtual Classroom for Moodle lets you add live online classrooms to your Moodle website within a few minutes. If you are running a Moodle website for eLearning courses, and you want to conduct live instructor-led classes, you can install and add WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin to your Moodle website and create, schedule, and run live classes from your website without moving to a different platform. Virtual classroom plugin for Moodle integrates smoothly with your existing learning technology, bringing along all the functions you need to deliver synchronous learning in a virtual environment.
The WizIQ Moodle Virtual Classroom plugin is available for all Moodle versions from 1.9 to latest version, providing the following capabilities:
- Single sign-on – Moodle administrators simply need to download the module and install it on their Moodle servers. Teachers and students can then seamlessly access the WizIQ Virtual Classroom without any additional authentication.
- No special training required – Once the WizIQ Virtual Classroom module is installed, live class sessions can be implemented as Moodle activities, and students from around the world can have seamless access to synchronous events within the context of a blended Moodle course.Schedule, manage and launch live classes – From scheduling, delivering online classes, and class management to uploading content for use in these classes, all WizIQ functions are accessible from within Moodle.
- Direct editing of WizIQ courses and classes from within Moodle – Teachers can edit the schedule for their upcoming classes and make changes to the uploaded content, again, right from within Moodle.
- Live class recording – All classes on WizIQ can be recorded. Teachers can allow students to view the recordings online or download them for later reference. The recorded classes capture all media sharing (audio/video), desktop sharing, and content sharing in the main portion of the WizIQ Virtual Classroom (Breakout Rooms are not captured).
- Tracking of class attendance – records every time students log in and out. An attendance report is generated by the end of class and teachers can download the report to use for their own records or to share with parents.
What are the benefit of Virtual Classroom Plugin?
Educators who have been running self-paced courses on Moodle without a live classroom feature would benefit from conducting live classes with WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin.
WizIQ Virtual Classroom plugin for Moodle is a complete solution for live, online face-to-face learning. You won’t need any extra piecemeal tools for live class functionalities. And the installation is also simple.
Download this free guide on how to install and integrate WizIQ live class plugin into your Moodle LMS and how to deliver live sessions from it.