1. How does WizIQ collect payments from my students?
Students can take a course only after enrolling in it. During enrollment, they are asked to pay the required course fee. They can pay the fee through credit card or PayPal, in addition to other regional payment options. WizIQ sends an email notification to the students once they are successfully enrolled in the course.
2. What payment methods can students use?
In India, students can use Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Cash Cards, Mobile Banking, Wire Transfer, Bank Deposit and Check, for paying the course fee. In US and other countries, they can use Credit Card and PayPal as modes of payment.
3. When will I get the payment? How can I withdraw my money?
WizIQ has different payment cycles for synchronous courses (courses with live classes) and asynchronous courses (courses without live classes). You can ask to withdraw your money by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org meeting the milestones mentioned below. WizIQ can send payments to your PayPal account only.
Normally, WizIQ follows these payment cycles for teachers:
Synchronous courses (courses with live classes)
Receive 50% payment after completing the first half of the course and the remaining amount after the course ends.
Asynchronous courses (courses without live classes)Your payment is due 30 days from the date of purchase, and is processed on the 10th and 20th of every month.
4. Do I need to reach a minimum amount before withdrawing funds from my account?
No, you don’t need to reach a minimum amount to withdraw your money.
5. How do I get started?
In order to enable WizIQ to manage your course payments, you just need to fill out this form. Once it is complete, the WizIQ Courses team will enable the course payment option for your course. This usually happens in 1-2 business days. Once the process is complete, we will send an email to notify you. We’ll also contact you if we need some more information.
6. Why should I use WizIQ to receive payments for my courses?
- WizIQ provides multiple payment options to your students. WizIQ also introduces several regional payment options in different countries from time to time. Hence, it provides your students with flexibility of paying through various modes and increases your chances of receiving timely payments.
- We support online payments by credit card and PayPal, ensuring that students can pay when they want to and not just during the working hours.
- The WizIQ team also helps people facing payment issues related to their credit card or payment accounts.
- WizIQ gives students money-back guarantee before their second class (for courses with live classes) or 7 working days (for courses without live classes), thereby increasing their trust in the course payment and enrollment processes.
- You avoid the hassle of continuously tracking the data related to refund and discount. WizIQ does that for you and provides you with a complete payment system and support for a very nominal fee of 10% per transaction.
7. What currencies can the students use to pay?
Currently, WizIQ supports US Dollar (USD) and Indian Rupees (INR). Students from India will see the payment amount in Indian Rupees on WizIQ’s website (www.wiziq.com), whereas students from all other countries will see the amount in US Dollars.
8. What is the WizIQ Guarantee?
All paid courses on WizIQ are labeled with the WizIQ Guarantee. For teachers, this means that WizIQ will ensure that only the students who have paid the course fee can access your course. For students, this means that WizIQ provides a great learning platform and the delivery of course content as specified in the course description. For students, we offer a refund under these conditions:
If they want to withdraw from the course before the second scheduled live, online class
If they are not satisfied with the content or tests within 15 days of enrollment for a course that does not include LIVE online classes
9. Does WizIQ charge a commission or marketing fee for courses?
WizIQ charges a flat fee of 10%* per transaction.
*Limited period offer.
10.How can I get more information?
For more questions, contact the WizIQ Courses Team at email@example.com. We would be glad to give you a free demonstration or walk-through of the payment process.