When CAT 2015 Exam is online, why is your preparation for CAT offine?
"I found the online classrooms to be better for students as CAT exam is online too and you can repeat the classes as many times you wanted to."
Arun Sharma, renowned CAT author and trainer
More advantages of online coaching for CAT 2015 Exam preparation includes:
- Minimize stress & maximize learning : A 2 hour class does not need additional 2 hours for travel and parking
- Save money & avoid hidden costs : There are no hidden costs like fuel prices, parking charges and chai samosa too :)
- Learn from the best teachers : Best teachers can't go and teach everywhere but they can collaborate online easily
- Strong peer group : We recruit only the best students and hence, you will learn not only from the teacher but other students too
- Plus : Review and revise missed classes (on request) - not possible offline
For success in CAT 2015 exam optimize -> Portion coverage vs. Ability change training with this 4-track process!
Track 1 : Quantitative Aptitude Preparation for CAT 2015 by Prof. Arun Sharma
Track 2 : Verbal Ability and Reasoning for CAT 2015 by Meenakshi Upadhyay
Track 3 : Logical Reasoning
Track 4 : Data Interpretation based on MindWorkzz technique
Student Testimonial :
Suresh Bhasin- 97.46%ile, Quants-95.43%ile, Verbal- 95.48%ile
Arun sir and Meenakshi mam made it possible for me to get 97.46 percentile in CAT '13. I want to thank them from the core of my heart for their regular suggestions on small aspects, their continuous motivating attitude, structure of the program, different ways to tackle problems, very useful suggestions for the exam time, what to pick and what to leave on the D day (Arun sir kept telling that in classes, as it is the most important part of preparation). The questions which i kept getting via mail, the editorials on the website are all just spectacular for Quants and RC. The most amazing thing about the classes is that you don't need to waste time for traveling, and in case of missing classes, one can watch them again. So, basically its the whole program of MINDWORKZZ that helped me to get the score in CAT 13.
- Complete course coverage QA, DI, VA/RC, LR (40+ classes of quant, 8 classes of DI, 8 classes of LR, 20+ classes on Verbal).
- Access to attending the 12 week programs on QA and English for multiple times.
- 50 hour '99%ile Thinking' Crash course on CAT 2015 starting August 2015.
- Crash course for XAT 2015.
- Access to Online CAT channel-doubt clearing sessions.
- Access to all video uploads and assignments uploaded on the website till 31st December 2015.
- Online Test series
- GD/PI Preparation
- Arun Sharma's Motivational Classes
- Sectional tests(3 on each section) and chapter wise single time and double time tests.
When will the online classes for CAT 2015 exam be conducted?
- Most live classes are held on weekends and the timings are after 8 PM. Normally classes are held on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays (mornings or early evenings) - except holidays or festivals or other exigencies.
- The duration of class would be 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Also this course is modular - so you get the opportunity to attend each module of the program multiple number of times
- You also get the facility of viewing live replays of entire modules of previous classes.
"My message is that the focus should be on raising your intelligence." ~ Prof. Arun Sharma
Important: WizIQ is the technological & marketing partner of Mindworkzz and promotes Arun Sharma's various CAT 2015 prep online courses. This online CAT-MBA prep course is similar to one at Mindworkzz website.
Note: Recordings of each class is available for three weeks from the date of Live class. A single topic is covered thrice a year by Mindworkzz. Mindworkzz team is flexible in extending the recording time access depending upon student request