This course is designed for non-native adult Arabic learners who would like to advance their knowledge and experience of the Arabic language. Before starting this course, the learners should complete the intermediate level of MSA program.
In this course, the learners will practice Arabic grammar that will help them construct Arabic discourse correctly. They will also practice the four most important language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - in each lesson.
This course will help learners improve their ability to discuss opinions on sal, cultural, and economic issues.
- An introduction of Arabic language & Arab people
- Blue eyes learn Arabic in Sana'a
- Sana'a is the city of beauty and originality
- Islamic banks
- Islamic jurisprudence
- The role of women in the Arab society
- Civilization conflicts between the east and the west
- The division of speech; prepositions, verbs, & nouns
- Types of sentences in Arabic speech
- The defective verb "كان", and other similar verbs
- The particle "إنّ"
- Direct object, adverbial object, causative object, concomitant object
Start Date: The 5-week long course starts on 8th February, 2015
Time: 7 to 9 am (Sana'a time) on Sundays and Wednesdays each week
Teaching materials are available on WizIQ, and it is recommended that learners get Assalamu 'alaykum textbook part 7 from Yemen Institute for Arabic Language.
There will be a final test on the last day.
Minimum batch size
4 learners (between 16-60 years)
The learners should be in the advanced level (completed intermediate level of the MSA program), and should know how to learn online.