Colossians teaches principles for living a Christian life in the midst of a non-Christian culture. Sometimes this requires us to go against the tide of public opinion or popular trends. When we love someone we want to please him or her. If we love God, we want to please Him in all we do. However, we have not made our own efforts to have a right relationship with God. Jesus Christ is the only human being who has a perfect relationship with the Father and the Spirit. In this course, learners will understand this perfect relationship with God.
What is the need for this course?
Why study the Colossians? Have you ever surprised when you discover something new about a friend who you thought you knew well? Well, that's one of the interesting things about a relationship with Christ, there is no limit to the things we can learn from it. And the study of the Letter to the Colossians is a way we can discover a few new things about Jesus and learn how you can honor him.
Who should take this course?
- People interested in learning more about God and love Him more as a result.
- Christians who wish to improve their relationship with God.
- No Christians who want to learn more about what Christianity is about.
What are the requirements?
- Taking time to study the Bible with the help of the provided study material.
- Willing to participate in a weekly class live or recorded.
- Reply tests to verify the use of the course.
What makes this course unique?
- 24 online classes and interactive participation
- 10 Videos
- 24 Powerpoint presentations
- 10 Documents
- 24 Tests
- 10 Assignments
- The course will start as soon as we get the first enrollment.
Note: This course has a duration of 24 weeks, each week will include an online class with a study guide before the online class. All the classes will be recorded for review and for the new students. After each class you will have a PPT tutorial, and will need to take a test.
Introduction to colossians
How to please GOD
An easy or a great life?
A Stable walk with God
Think like a Christian
Living with a focus
When people rub you the wrong way
What you do comes back to you
Become a prayer warrior