Expert Study Material for Bank Promotion Test for the Posts of
Officers / Managers / Senior Managers / Chief Managers (IBPS Pattern)
Need material for Banking Promotion tests (IBPS pattern)?
Need insights into the RBI and government guidelines that form the core of Bank Promotion tests?
Based on current RBI and government guidelines, this course provides you the ideal inputs for bank promotion tests for different banks in India. With the help of comprehensive study kits, delivered right at your doorstep, the course provides you with all the necessary facts, figures, rules and regulations needed to master the promotion exams. The course is suitable for all kinds of promotion tests and adheres to the latest trends and patterns. Special Features for the Course:
- The course provides to-the-point information and content required for various promotion examinations conducted by various banks (along the IBPS pattern).
- The study material will be delivered at your address through courier anywhere across India at no additional cost.
- The course has been prepared and continuously updated under guidance of a reputed banking instructor Sh. N S Toor, who has authored around 20 books in the field of banking and has been coaching for bank promotion tests for more than 20 years.
NOTE - Guaranteed dispatch of study material within 48 hours of enrollment and the material will be delivered to your doorstep through courier / registered post - anywhere in India
What's in this course?
The course material consists of hard copies of the entire material, consisting of the following:
- Basic study kits
- Practice papers
- Mock test papers based on recalled questions from actual exams.
- A comprehensive Ready Reckoner for bankers containing summary of all major operative instructions.
The following provides an outline of the complete course content covered in the study kit:
- RBI loan policy and loan documentation covering CRR, SLR, exposure norms, loan system, capital market exposures, loans to directors and other misc. policy issues, Stamp duty, limitation, securities, charges on securities such as Hypothecation, pledge, mortgage, assignment.
- Priority Sector lending issues such as Targets, weaker section, minority communities, collateral security rules, Education loans, MSE, National equity fund, Govt. sponsored schemes, Agriculture lending
- Non-performing advances such as Concepts, provisioning, SARFAESI Act, DRT Act, Lok Adalat, Willful defaulters, Securitisation companies
- FOREX operations including Basics of FOREX, exchange rates, FC deposit accounts, Export credit, gold card, export refinance, imports
- Financial awareness, latest banking including Basel-3, Basel-2, Risk management, dividend payment, money market, CD, CP, NCD, LAF, WMA, securitisation, factoring, narrow banking, universal banking, govt. securities, derivatives, options, ALM, RTI, RTGS, NEFT, ECS, Nepal Remittance etc.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Customers and customer issues such as Banker-customer, Lien, set off, garnishee & attachment order, KYC, Ombudsman, Bank Notes , Consumer Protection, Nomination, Fraud Reporting, TDS , Locker, Inoperative a/c’s, Pension, PPF, accounts of customers such as Minor, partnership, companies, Trust, LLP, HUF.
- Negotiable Instrument Act including Definition, PN, BoE, cheque, cheque crossing, endorsement, cheque payment, cheque collection, material alteration, cheque dishonour
Frequently Asked Questions About Material Delivery and Shipment:
When is the material shipped?A.
After you pay and register for the course, we will dispatch the material within 48 hours of receiving your payment. Q.
How is the material shipped?A.
The material will be sent through reputed courier services like DTDC, Blaze Flash, Overnight couriers or in case there is no courier service in your locality we will post the material through Registered Parcel. Q.
When will my material be delivered?A.
The material is dispatched from Chandigarh and it is generally delivered within 7 working days, in case it has been sent through courier. In case the material is sent through registered parcel, it may take upto 10-15 days to reach you. Q.
When is consignment number / Tracking ID sent?A.
The consignment number or tracking id can be used to check the status of your courier/parcel online. It will be mailed to you a day after the material is dispatched.