Theme: Advances in Computing, Communication and Informatics
Globalization tends to be most perceptible and observable in almost every facet of life mainly due to the emergence of new digital technologies of computing and communications. At the same time, informatics with its strong focus on the human use of computing plays more and more serious role in people’s lives and permeates all its aspects.
The scope of this International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI-2012) is to provide an international forum for exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners in the areas of computing, communications, and informatics. The technical program of the Conference will include tutorials, regular technical sessions, workshops, special sessions, demos and plenary/keynote speeches.
The conference will be held at RMK Engineering College, Chennai (Madras), India. ICACCI-2012 is organized in association with National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany; Computer Society of India (CSI), The International Society for Computers and Their Applications, Inc. (ISCA), USA; International Neural Network Society (INNS), India Chapter; Indian Association for Medical Informatics (IAMI) etc.
The Conference Proceedings will be published by ACM (DBLP indexed) and all the accepted papers will be archived in the ACM digital library. Also, all the papers of the proceedings will be submitted to major database indexers for indexing.
Keynote Speakers list for ICACCI 2012:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Sikora, University of Applied Sciences Offenburg, Germany
- Prof. Bharat Bhargava, Purdue University, USA
- Dr. Achuthsankar S. Nair, University of Kerala, India
- Rajiv Vaishnav, Vice President, NASSCOM, India
- Dr. S. Muralidharan, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Dr. Narayan C. Debnath, Winona State University Winona,USA
- Dr. Sudip Misra, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Dr. Ryan Ko, Cloud and Security Lab, HP Labs, Singapore
- Dr. Vipin Chaudhary ,CEO, Computational Research , Laboratories Ltd, Pune, India
- Dr. Deepak Garg, Thapar University, India
- Dr. Shyam Diwakar, School of Biotechnology , Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam, India
- Dr. Raghuram Krishnapuram, Associate Director, Solutions, IBM Research - India
- Dr. Selwyn Piramuthu, Professor of Information Systems, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Dilip Krishnaswamy, Qualcomm Research Center, San Diego CA, USA
- Dr. Alex Aravind, University of Northern British, Columbia (UNBC), Canada
- Dr. Ram Dantu, University of North Texas (UNT), USA
- Dr. El-Sayed M. El-Alfy , King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
Click here for Event Website