- This course can be used to prepare for Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking paper of JAIIB exam conducted by IIBF, Mumba
- The course contents are based latest syllabus prescribed by IIBF.
NOTE - Guaranteed despatch of study material CDs within 48 hours of enrollment and the material will be delivered to your doorstep through courier / registered post - anywhere in India or through your e-Mail box.
What's in this course?
The course contents are in the form of soft copy study material packed in a single system use CD format, with a validity period of 6 months, consisting of the following:
- Booklet for Basic study for concept understanding
- Booklet for Objective Type Questions with solutions for practice
The course covers all the 4 modules as under:
- Module-A : Regulations and Compliance
- Module-B : Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
- Module-C : Banking Related Laws
- Module-D : Commercial Law with reference to Banking Operations
Course Key Takeaways:
- Prepared by a very reputed banking teacher (Sh. N S Toor, with 25 years experience)
- Provides to-the-point input in the form of descriptive material, practice mock tests with solutions, Case study questions with solution.
- Based on latest syllabus of IIBF, Mumbai.
- Highly competitive and affordable price, compared to Hard Copy format courses.
- Course in PDF format with a large font size in different colours for comfortable reading environment (unthinkable in HARD COPY format. Font size can be changed in multi-option questions.
- Great opportunity for hands-on practice for online exam, before appearing in the actual, online exam.
- Delivered at your home through courier or registered post or in your E-Mail box.
Frequently Asked Questions About Material Delivery and Shipment:
Q. When is the material shipped?
A. After you pay and register for the course, we will dispatch the study material CD or deliver the study content in your eMail box, within 48 hours of receiving your payment.
Q. How is the material shipped?
A. The study material CD will be sent through reputed courier services like DTDC, Blaze Flash, Overnight couriers or in case there is no courier service in your locality, we will post the material through Registered Parcel or deliver in your E-Mail box.
Q. When will my material be delivered?
A. The material is dispatched from Chandigarh and it is generally delivered within 7 working days, in case it has been sent through courier. In case the material is sent through registered parcel, it may take upto 10-15 days to reach you. In case of eMail box, it is delivered with 48 hours.
Q. When is consignment number / Tracking ID sent?
A. The consignment number or tracking id can be used to check the status of your courier/parcel online. It will be mailed to you a day after the material is dispatched.