Dr Mehta began his illustrious medical career as a researcher in one of the reputed clinical research organization. Enthusiasm and passion of medical teaching had made him to be associated with reputed medical , dental and physiotherapy colleges & private coaching institutes of India. He has been a key factor in success stories of hundreds of medical students since many years.
He is a columnist of various medical career magazine and author of many articles pertaining to competitive medical exams like USMLE and PGMEE for many websites.
He is currently a Professor in a reputed Medical College in India and associated with Gujarat Institute of Science & Technology (GIST) , India. His professionals background includes Investigator at Synchron Research Pvt ltd, Gujarat and has worked as a doctor in Sterling Hospital, Gujarat.
His educational proficiency includes:
- Post Graduate in Clinical Trial Management (PGCTM) ICRI, United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Training, National Institute of health, Maryland, United States
- National Trauma Management Course, Columbia University, New York, US
- HIV-AIDS training, AIDS control society, India
- MBBS,MD Gujarat University, India (Gold Medal in community medicine)