Arizona, United States
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ten+ years managing the installation of complex information systems, serving as a learning management system (LMS) administrator, and performing analyses to devise appropriate performance interventions.
- Strengths are in content design, development, implementation, and evaluation of classroom based, synchronous, and asynchronous online training programs.
- Skilled in the application of eLearning technologies to a variety of industries including healthcare, IT, banking, business, and education.
- As a project manager, seeks to understand the needs of internal and external clients, then works to devise a strategy that will gain the confidence of the stakeholders.
- Experienced at working on a virtual team.
- Strives to approach each challenge with a fresh, innovative approach.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): eLearning Technology and Design
- Bachelor of Science (B.S): Medical Technology