Indiana, United States
We do not need "them", we only need each other.
This group of pilgrims called "The Edupunk" are seeking a new paradigm for online learning. We hold to several core principals:
1. All can teach, all should teach
2. Mistakes and willing to risk mistakes are much prefered over the false goal of perfection.
3. Fun activities and gaming are not only more engaging, they are the key to a sustainable model for learning... anything.
4. Live interaction and group activities create the basis for deep and experiential learning.
5. Accountability and competition is the basis of our community. We build and only associate with leaders who can recognize that they and every member have knowledge to share.
Learning a second language is also an art, yet in most schools, colleges, and universities it's taught as if it were a science.
George teaches real English and his style, method is very stimulating, challenging as well as enjoyable.
Everybody feels comfortable and happy learning the language.
So, it looks like practising English could be fun.