English makes or breaks your Combined Defense Services (CDS) score!
This course is ideal for all aspirants of CDS exam and is conducted by one of the most experienced online English teachers, Sunita Kadian. Sunita has trained thousands of Indian students, right from school students to young graduates to even seasoned professionals. She has helped students learn English for Bank PO, CDS exams and professional growth for over 20 years now.
3 reasons why you should join this course:
- Improve your vocabulary, learn new words, be better prepared for the CDS written exam
- You will understand the grammar rules which will help them in qualifying the CDS exam
- There will also be focus on developing your English speaking skill in formal situations, enabling you to ace that interview that follows too
Get two courses for the price of one!
Prepare for CDS Written Exam and also experience improvement in your Spoken English skills.
This course will help you master the vocabulary and grammar of advanced level required not only for the exam but also to excel in general. Usually, after vocabulary building classes, the students forget the words they learn. But this course will help you practice their usage which will increase your confidence.
What does this course include:
- 40 LIVE online classes
- Access to recordings of all the classes once the class is over
- Classes will be held on weekdays – between 10AM and 12AM, 7:00PM and 9:00 PM (timings to be decided once the group starts)
- Course notes and tests will be sent to students via email after the class
About the teacher:
Sunita is a post graduate in English Literature and she has also completed her B.Ed with English. In addition, she has a Diamond level certification in English Language teaching from Advanced Learning Institute, Chennai. She has 21 years of experience in teaching English language and has helped thousands of students to learn English for competitive exams like CDS and improve English speaking skills.
Combined Defense Service exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment to officer cadre of the Army, Navy and Air force. The examination comprises of two stages – the first stage consists of a written test and those who qualify the written test are called for the interview by the Service Selection Board. The written test comprises of three papers of 2hrs duration. The first paper is on English.
1. Parts of speech
2. Subject verb agreement
3. Active and passive voice
4. Reported speech
5. Gerunds, participles and infinitives
6. Homophones & homographs
9. Sentence sequence
1. Technique of understanding short passages
2. Technique of looking for answers at right places
3. Practice sessions for Reading Comprehension
1. Stress & modulation in speech
2. Group discussion technique
3. Extempore speaking skill
4. Personal Interview practice
Practice in solving 5 previous years’ question papers separately for CDS and Bank PO students
Simply, the most comprehensive and well prepared online course on English for CDS Written Examination.