Courses in the MBA entrance exams category are useful for various Competitive Exams including CAT, NMAT, MAT, TISS, XAT, SNAP, ATMA, CMAT, IRMA, MBA CET, ICET, TANCET, MAHCET and GMAT.
- CAT is the entrance exam conducted by the IIMs.
- XAT is an all-India examination conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- IIFT is a leading management institution, with campuses in Delhi and Kolkata, with a strong emphasis on International business.
- SNAP is the common entrance exam for the Symbiosis institutes.
- NMAT is the entrance exam for the NMIMS.
- All India Center for Technical Education launched its very own MBA entrance exam, CMAT.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a standardized, computer-based assessment.
Success in these MBA exams require a strong aptitude in quantitative, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, data interpretation, data sufficiency, general awareness, business awareness, English language skills and strong communication skills. Our courses help you prepare for all these aspects as well as for Group Discussion (GD's) and Personal Interview (PI's).