3 ways to increase LMS adoption
Often, there is a disconnect between those who implement an LMS and who are supposed to use it. If you think implementing a world-class LMS will work wonders for your organization, think again. Convincing people to not only use it but make it a part of their daily functioning is not an easy task. In fact, successful LMS adoption remains a big challenge for any organization looking to establish a sustainable online training function. Bigger than implementing the technology!
But this gap can be bridged. You can win champions for the new technology. How? By addressing the possible causes of resistance – be it the appearance and design of the LMS or familiarity of using the technology or the fear of new and unknown things. Every aspect can be worked upon.
We have pulled out a few tips to help you increase the likelihood of LMS adoption long before a new learning system goes live. These tips work at the different levels, starting right from the design to empowering employees to become a pro at it.
Tips to increase LMS adoption
LMS Design & User-Interface
- Design should be modern, intuitive and clean – as simple as possible.
- Responsive or mobile-friendly design can make your employees eager to use new technology. With mobile, they can learn at their own pace, using free time that opens up during their commute or in between tasks.
- Should be intuitive and easy. Ideally, all the options should be in main screen. So, that user can access easily.
- Easy to customize the user-interface in terms of theme color, design, and more.
- LMS adoption is easier when the new technology fits seamlessly with the existing one.
- Easy to internalize new concepts and apply them to their daily work.
- Make sure technology expands its reach.
- Standardize the branding.
Careful attention to your design, implementation and the reactions of your team members can result into a more successful and deeper LMS adoption. By staying conscious of what everyone in your organization wants and needs, you can increase your chances of them happily choosing to use the new system to increase their skills and your enterprise’s success. Adoption becomes easier with a fully integrated, cloud-based LMS, like WizIQ.
Download this infographic to know how you can increase the LMS adoption at your organization and get a world-class learning system in place.