Max SkillFirst delivers Mobile Training to 2500+ Sales Professionals using WizIQ
Max SkillFirst is a professional skilling solutions provider in the sales and service domain. The organization is a part of $2 billion Max Group. Max SkillFirst faced challenges in delivering sales, product, soft skills and compliance training to the field agents of Max Insurance and Max Bupa – two of its clients which are also a part of Max Group. Since the trainees spent most of the time in the field on sales calls, they didn’t have access to laptops or desktops. The training platform they were using had a complicated interface and did not support mobile learning. Moreover, the training software Max SkillFirst was using did not support mobile learning. The key challenges faced by Max SkillFirst in this case were:
- Delivering online training program to field sales team without access to computers
- Developing and disseminating training materials on complex user interfaces
- Improving engagement in training courses and performance
Today, Max SkillFirst uses WizIQ’s mobile app to deliver mobile-based online training. With WizIQ’s custom-designed mobile app for Max SkillFirst, trainees are now able to access the training content on-the-go during field visits and while traveling. As a result, Max SkillFirst has seen a rise in course completion rates while increasing their overall enrollments to 2500+ employees. With a wealth of enterprise features like unlimited storage, course builder, test-creator, and analytics, WizIQ has empowered Max SkillFirst with an integrated solution to deliver online mobile-driven training.
WizIQ developed and designed a mobile app for Max SkillFirst which was branded with Max SkillFirst logo. With the training content accessible from their smartphones, the trainees are able to access the course content even when they are out in the field. WizIQ is an integrated training delivery solution with enterprise features that helped Max SkillFirst replicate the offline classroom environment online. With WizIQ’s reporting features and online test creation module, Max SkillFirst automatically gets access to the performance reports of its trainees to measure the success of the training courses.
Along with the mobile application, here is a look at the features which helped Max SkillFirst deliver better online training:
- Course builder: Max SkillFirst uses WizIQ’s course builder module to create comprehensive self-paced video and presentation courses complete with different sections, chapters, and assessments. Trainees access these courses when they get time which gives them the flexibility to complete the training at their convenience.
- Test and assessments: WizIQ lets one create 9 different types of tests of different formats such as fill in the blanks, cloze tests, MCQs and image labeling questions along with the option to insert multimedia (images, audio or video) in the tests to make them interactive. Max SkillFirst uses tests to assess trainees’ performance and identify the strong and weak areas of its course content.
- Reporting and analytics: Contrary to the hassle of documenting everything in the offline world, the automated system in WizIQ generates regular attendance reports and analytics such as time spent in class, log in log out times and course completion status. This feature helps Max SkillFirst monitor the training delivery, plan logistics and measure results.
- Content Library: WizIQ Content Library comes with multi-format support, scalable storage and assured security making course content storage and dissemination easy for Max SkillFirst. With WizIQ’s unlimited storage, the organization can scale as the batch size increases.
Download this case study to read more about how WizIQ’s mobile-based training delivery platform has helped Max SkillFirst improve training engagement for 2500+ sales professionals.