Liberty saves ZAR 3.6M annually by using WizIQ for online training
Liberty is a financial services firm based in South Africa. It offers financial products to businesses, families, and individual, helping them meet their investment goals and protect them from financial crisis resulting from life’s unexpected events. The company aims to offer just the right kind of financial solutions to its clients through a channel of financial advisers located across and outside of South Africa.
Challenges faced by Liberty
Liberty needs an eLearning platform that would allow him to offer live instructor-led training to company’s financial advisers located across South Africa and internationally. He wanted an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to conduct online product workshops for remotely located employees in a face-to-face, collaborative environment.
Liberty was basically looking for a virtual live learning solution that:
- Could seamlessly integrate with its existing IT infrastructure.
- Was cloud-based, hosted software requiring minimum IT infrastructure
- Offered excellent audio-video streaming
- Allowed learning on all mobile devices
- Proved economical in going online
- Came with 24×7 technical support
Benefits achieved by deploying WizIQ Virtual Classroom
Liberty moved its employee training function online via WizIQ Virtual Classroom software, to train its associates just-in-time and keep them up-to-date with their products. This helps the company offer the right products to its clients. Besides reaching and training its globally located workforce, Liberty is able to save in access to ZAR 3.6 million annually just by moving employee training online. Currently, 4,000 financial advisers are enrolled, and the number is going to increase in the coming times. Liberty was looking for a virtual classroom platform that:
- Using WizIQ Virtual Classroom, Liberty trains 4,000 remotely-located financial advisers currently.
- Quick setup taking live training function online in a week’s time with existing IT infrastructure
- Easy administration and monitoring of real-time online training.
- Save time involved in travelling
- Collaboration with remotely located SMEs to deliver just-in-time training.
- Delivery of same training in different regions at minimal expense.
- Financial savings of ZAR 3.6 ($271,000) million per year by moving training online.
It found its ideal solution in WizIQ Virtual Classroom software.
Download this case study to know how Liberty managed to save ZAR 3.6 million annually by taking employee training online via WizIQ Virtual Classroom software.