Higher Math Help Uses WizIQ to Offer Quality Online Distance Learning
Through his Higher Math Help service, Greg Stanton offers professional, one-on-one math tutoring to students in high school through advanced undergraduate mathematics. When he moved to a new city, he needed a way to continue working with the students he had previously tutored in person. It was also important for Higher Math Help to find an online learning solution that enabled Greg to mimic the face-to-face tutoring experience with students located far away from him.
Basically, Higher Math Help was in search of an online learning solution with features such as:
1. Real-time audio and video interaction
2. Two-way whiteboard
3. Class recordings
4. 24×7 technical support
Greg found the perfect solution in WizIQ as it met all his specific needs. Ever since, he has been able to fill his schedule to capacity, continuing to work with existing students while gaining students in new markets. He averages more than 25 live tutoring sessions per week, at up to 90 minutes each.
Greg and his students say some of the best features of WizIQ include:
1. Simple, intuitive interface that is easy to use and requires no software download
2. Multi-way audio and video streaming for real-time synchronous online learning
3. Advanced, interactive whiteboard tools for explaining concepts and allowing students to add notes
4. All day, every day tech support from live experts