SchoolPage Brings Higher Grades to 90% of Online Tutees Using WizIQ
School Page is an innovative online company that is revolutionizing how students can be tutored. Mrs. Dana Jandhyala, an educator steeped in the philosophy of Marie Montessori, conceived of SchoolPage to meet the needs of young learners in a digital world. Her company provides top quality, responsive online tutoring for children and young adults. SchoolPage uses the WizIQ platform to deliver live courses and bring higher grades to 90% of its clients.
SchoolPage needed a platform that could help children and their business flourish
- Tutoring children requires personalized interaction: When mentoring children it is essential to help them develop their listening and speaking skills. Furthermore, the instructor must be able to listen to the subtle clues the students offer about their learning needs. This is a delicate relationship that necessitates nuanced conversation.
- They intended to employ multiple teachers: As SchoolPage intended to employ many teachers, it needed a platform that could manage multiple accounts. The platform also had to be easy to use.
- Their business started small, but they knew that it would grow: As the word of their service spread, more students would enroll and they could employ more teachers. They wanted a platform that was scalable.
WizIQ has everything SchoolPage needs to start tutoring
The founders of SchoolPage reviewed many educational platforms, including Adobe and BlackBoard, before determining that WizIQ is a cloud based Saas LMS for teachers and trainers that makes it easy to teach and train from anywhere in the world. It offers businesses and institutions:
- Live video streaming makes it easy to see who is engaged. There is no better way to gauge a student’s attention than by looking at him.
- Live audio streaming makes communication across countries as simple as a conversation in your living room. The crystal clear digital technology works well for children.
- Chatbox is useful for students who are reluctant to speak out. It even has emoticons to express enthusiasm, confusion or delight.
- Poll questions allow teachers to get quick and easy information and to share that info with the class.
- Multiple plans that allowed School Page to start small and grow. WizIQ has plans available for both individual teachers and organizations.
Both the students and the business benefit
Students learn: After using SchoolPage tutoring 90% of the students report higher grades, more confidence in their studies and an appreciation of the interactive sessions.
The business is successful: SchoolPage is a growing and prospering online destination for students and teachers. The business inspires and assists students in Spain, the UK, the USA, Egypt, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia. They reach out to a 100 students each week in one-on-one tutoring sessions.
Download this paper to learn how WizIQ helped SchoolPage meet the needs of students while creating a successful online tutoring business.