Do you want to be part of a growing, dynamic, international team dedicated to transforming education with powerful web-based tools?
Please see our open positions in India and North America below and then send a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and contact information to email@example.com if you are interested in any of the positions.
Jobs in North America
Direct sales (part-time, contracted with potential for full-time)
Location: Boston area
WizIQ is building a sales team in North America. This position will handle both inside and direct sales for large accounts in North America, focusing initially on New England higher education and large K12 institutions. This would be an ideal position for someone with educational sales experience (preferably in e-learning and virtual classroom services) who is looking to explore a new position part-time. Successful part-time candidates could become full-time employees when they have created revenue streams and demonstrated the ability to close large deals.
This position will be paid on retainer and commission.
- • Graduate in engineering, computer science, biotechnology, or another technical field, or
- • A college degree in a writing-related field such as English, journalism, or communications.
The ideal candidate will be a content expert who would be responsible for creating and managing marketing, and educational materials for WizIQ. The person should be a strong writer and editor with experience in managing web content and using data analysis to optimize content for business goals. This person should have a creative, entrepreneurial spirit with concrete ideas.
- • Educate WizIQ users by conveying complicated concepts in simple, jargon-free language.
- • Write video scripts, educational documents, business briefs and emails for marketing campaigns.
- • Collaborate with product, marketing, design, sales, operations and legal teams to quickly satisfy diverse requirements.
- • Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short deadlines.
- • Proficiency with data analysis
- • Basic HTML skills
- • Team oriented
- • Comfortable editing the writing of others
- • Open to constructive feedback on own writing
Experience: 2-5 years of professional writing experience. Experience with a technology company would be an added advantage.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or higher
The ideal candidate will be working as a part of WizIQ’s Marketing team and will be directly responsible for all SEO activities focused towards link-acquisition; utilizing social media for link acquisition and traffic; and monitoring, analyzing traffic and rankings data via Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tools.
- • Provide SEO support for all on-going activities such as new pages set up, site changes, and more.
- • Develop, initiate link acquisition strategy through content generation (guest blogging, reviews, coverage from bloggers) and other campaigns.
- • Develop and implement a social media strategy from a link acquisition and rankings and traffic increase perspective (Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, relevant forums, questions and answers sites etc.).
- • Monitor incoming links on an on-going basis and work on towards removal of undesired links.
- • Use Google Analytics, SEO tools, and Zoho CRM to analyze and optimize website traffic activity, SERP rankings, and lead acquisition metrics.
- • Monitor and data-mine SEO data regularly and assist in identifying new content opportunities.
- • Actively support and participate in social, PR, blog and product related content activities.
- • Track and monitor ranking of WizIQ and competitors on weekly and monthly basis.
- • Develop and enhance internal link structure and maintain implement features to enhance usability and SEO.
- • Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-level recommendations for all products and services on WizIQ.com, blog and all other WizIQ web properties.
- • Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends.
- • Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- • Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- • Excellent verbal and written skills
Experience: 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing organic search marketing strategies
Qualification: Graduation in any field + some diploma in Graphic Design & Multimedia
The ideal candidate will be working as a part of the marketing team and will be responsible for creating all design and branding elements for WizIQ products. This includes ensuring a cohesive and effective brand strategy across all marketing mediums and sales channels. In addition, the graphic designer will be responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest trends in advertising and marketing, and growing WizIQ into a strong, unique brand for years to come.
- • Manage WizIQ’s design strategy and create/ maintain a cohesive brand for WizIQ across various mediums including creation of assets for:
- o Website
- o Emails
- o Print Collaterals
- o Case Studies / White Papers
- o Create Landing Pages on UnBounce
- o Online advertising
- • Keep up to date on latest advertising, web, and design trends that could benefit WizIQ.
- • Communicate and solicit feedback from management and other groups across WizIQ regarding design and branding.
- • Manage the design schedule for launches and campaigns, and create milestones and review periods for key stakeholders.
- • Ensure that WizIQ stays relevant and fresh across different campaigns and products, while maintaining a brand identity.
- • Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- • Flash and rich media knowledge a plus
- • Understanding of packing, print specs and offset printing
- • A basic understand of HTML, CSS and web programming
- • Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- • Fun personality with the ability work in a team environment
- • Organized and detail oriented
Experience: 1+ years
Position : Software Engineer
Skill set required:
- • SDK-Flash, ActionScript, Flex
Experience: 1 - 2.5 years
Position : Business Development Executive/Manager
- • Drive early stages of the Sales Cycle and ensure well qualified first meeting, presentation, and appointments with potential clients.
- • Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly targets for online demos, pipeline and revenue generation.
- • Proactively identifying and finding new business leads for given territory.
- • Finding & creating new opportunities on regular basis from the set of leads assigned
- • Close interaction with the Pre Sales and Post sales team to identify and follow up on new opportunities.
- • Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly goal attainment reports.
- • Calling C-level executives and maintaining good network.
- • Excellent written and oral communication, and strong interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Skill set required:
- • Any Graduate
- • Excellent Communication Skills
- • Product sales background preferable
- • Local Candidates preferred
Experience: 1- 4 years in Sales