1. Can I use my free account for commercial purposes?
Yes, you can use your free account for commercial purposes. Offer your courses for free or a fee, it’s your choice!
2. For how long is my free account valid?
This free membership is valid for a period of one year.
3. I am a retired teacher. Do I qualify for this offer?
If you still have an email account affiliated with a School or College then you qualify for a free membership. For any query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I had applied for free membership some time ago, but it’s still not active?
It is likely that the WizIQ support team is still reviewing your request. Or, the email address you have used to sign up on WiziQ does not fall into the eligible educational institutions list. However, you can still contact WizIQ: email@example.com and we will revert soon.
5. I am a teacher and have an email account affiliated with my school/college. But the domain name does not appear in your list of eligible educational institutions?
It is possible that we missed to include the educational email domain that your school/college uses. You can still apply for a free account. It just might take us a couple of days to verify that your domain is associated with an accredited educational institution.