USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
Grammar is a very important part of learning a language. There is no doubt that language can be spoken and written correctly without learning formal grammar. But it always leaves scope for confusion. I might know what to say or which word to use intuitively, but I may not be sure as to why i am making use of that word. A basic knowledge and understanding of simple grammar rules gives the surity of correct usage. This course covers all parts of speech one by one in a simple and synchronous manner. It elucidates not only the rules of language, but also the exceptions connected to its usage. The illustration and explanation of concepts is so simple that even school level students can easily comprehend. This course can benefit anyone who wishes to learn the usage of language, but it has especially been designed for students preparing for various competitive examinations like CAT, GMAT, MAT, Bank PO/ CLand of course school children.Every part of speech has target points on the basis of which errors are made. These points are picked up by paper setters to make questions. My course clearly explains these target points and helps students devise a strategy by which they can identify these errors and thereby achieve a higher rate of accuracy in their grammar section.
PowerPoint Presentation : There are so many ways of communication.
LANGUAGE is the easiest way : LANGUAGE is the easiest way
LANGUAGE can be SPOKEN or WRITTEN : LANGUAGE can be SPOKEN or WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
LANGUAGE : LANGUAGE SPOKEN WRITTEN LISTEN ---- SPEAK READ ---- WRITE
PowerPoint Presentation : Words (Vocabulary) tell us What to say. Grammar tells us How to say.
GRAMMAR consists of-- : GRAMMAR consists of-- PARTS Of SPEECH
PowerPoint Presentation : PARTS OF SPEECH CONSTRUCT LANGUAGE GIVE SURITY OF CORRECT USAGE
PowerPoint Presentation : PARTS OF SPEECH NOUNS PRONOUNS VERBS ADJECTIVES ADVERBS CONJUNCTIONS PREPOSITIONS INTERJECTIONS ARTICLES
(1) Noun → A naming word. : (1) Noun → A naming word. EXAMPLES-- boy books
(2) Pronoun → A word used in the place of a noun. : (2) Pronoun → A word used in the place of a noun. EXAMPLES- I, You, He, She It, They Each, Every, Either, Neither, anyone, someone
(3) Verb → A word used to express an action or state. : (3) Verb → A word used to express an action or state. EXAMPLES- Run walk read go eat
(4) Adjective → A word used to describe a noun. : (4) Adjective → A word used to describe a noun. EXAMPLES-- - Beautiful, pretty, swift, obedient, tall
(5) Adverb →used to qualify a verb, an adjective or another adverb. : (5) Adverb → used to qualify a verb, an adjective or another adverb. EXAMPLES-- Quickly, briskly, fast, so, very, little, much
(6) Preposition→ A word which shows the relationship between two words in a sentence. : (6) Preposition → A word which shows the relationship between two words in a sentence . EXAMPLES- - In on at from over under beside
(7) Conjunction → A word used to join words or sentences. : (7) Conjunction → A word used to join words or sentences. EXAMPLES- For and nor but or yet so
(8) Interjection → A word which expresses some sudden feeling. : (8) Interjection → A word which expresses some sudden feeling. Wow! Alas! Sigh!
(9) Articles – small words used before nouns : (9) Articles – small words used before nouns Examples-- A An The
How words are combined and used to form legible and coherent sentences-- : How words are combined and used to form legible and coherent sentences--
noun and verb structure : We need at least a noun and a verb to make a sentence— Ram runs. Sohan plays. The baby sleeps. Mother walks. noun and verb structure
noun verb noun structure : noun verb noun structure Ram runs on the ground . Sohan plays tennis . The baby sleeps on the bed . Mother walks in the garden .
Pronoun and verb structure : Pronoun and verb structure I run. You sleep. He shouts She cries. It sinks. They talk.
Adjective and noun structure : Adjective and noun structure Big table . Small girl. Naughty boy. Pink frock. Funny joke.
Adjective plural noun structure : Adjective plural noun structure Big tables . Small girls. Naughty boys. Pink frocks. Funny jokes.
adverb and adjective structure : adverb and adjective structure She is a very beautiful girl. Your gift is really nice. Her son is so intelligent . Her house is pretty big. The class is really noisy.
Verb and adverb structure : Verb and adverb structure He runs fast. She sings sweetly. I write neatly. Boys eat quickly. Rohan speaks fluently.
Conjunction : Conjunction Ram and Shyam are friends. Hema or Seema will get the first prize. He is foolish but honest.
Preposition : Preposition The dog is in the basket. The dog is on the chair. The dog is beside the table.
PowerPoint Presentation : Knowledge of Grammar makes you sure of “How to say”
Find a course that’s right for you.