ELECTROCHEMISTRY: A STUDY NOTE
JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
AMARKANTAK (ANUPPUR) M.P.
ENRICHMENT OF CHEMISTRY IN CLASS ROOM TEACHING
Teaching of chemistry needs skill to make the platform for the understanding of the subject. The high order concepts accumulation can sublime and distil off the difficulty of the student. The word chemistry abbreviates the traits of learning:
C - CONFIDENCE, CURIOSITY, CREATIVITY
H- HONESTY AND HEALING
E – EFFORT AND EXCELLENCE
M – MEDITATION
I – INTEREST
S – SINCERIETY
R- RESEARCH AND REACTION TIME
The Objectives of teaching is the transition of ideas and concepts, while teaching of Chemistry the difficulties are with the abilities to assimilate the concept and configuration of literature of chemistry.
The dealing of Chemistry subject in junior classes can be framed with the objectives and aspects mentioned.
• The topics should be reviewed and researched to predict all the possible feedbacks
• The concept should be correlated with the daily examples and doings to make the concept relevant and realistic.
• The concept delivered in Junior class needs activity and doings to make the experience of concept.
• The dealing of concept should be empathetically by the Teachers for the taught.
• The concepts deliver should thought provoking and creativity building.
• The teaching should be with proper and comfortable communication. The major problems arise due to communication gaps and accent.
• The Dealing of subject matter should correlate with the previous knowledge and facts the learner encounters with.
• The consequences of the concept and there application should be crystal clear to the taught.
• The High Order Thinking should be env
There are no more comments to show right now
Your Facebook Friends on WizIQ