1. How does the 30-day free trial work?
Your 30-day trial lets you enjoy all the premium benefits listed in the plan you
choose. If you cancel your subscription during those 30 days, you won't be charged
anything; however you will not enjoy the premium benefits anymore. The payment cycle
for your premium plan starts after the free trial ends.
2. I don't have a credit card. How do I purchase a premium membership?
If you do not have a credit card and wish to purchase premium membership, contact
our sales team
here. Our support team will take care of your request.
3. What if I do not renew my premium membership?
If you do not renew your premium membership, it will automatically convert to a
free membership. If you still do not renew your membership in 7-days after expiry,
you will lose your all class recordings and private content.
4. What methods of payment can I use?
You can purchase premium membership through your credit card only. We currently
accept payments through Visa, American Express and MasterCard cards only. In case
you don't have a credit card, contact our sales team here. We accept payment via PayPal and direct
bank transfers only for premium users who choose to buy our annual subscription
5. Can my membership fees be refunded?
Premium membership once purchased cannot be rolled back.
6. What is the difference between an Individual plan and an Organization plan?
Individual plan is designed for a single teacher. While an organization plan is
for organizations who want to use WizIQ to create their own teaching website on
7. Where will my teacher login in to schedule and attend classes?
Teacher of your organization will login directly to your teaching website created
by the administrator. See example here:
Your teachers need not come to WizIQ.
8. Can my teachers schedule classes?
Yes, teachers of your organization can schedule classes on their own. Your administrator
can allow or disallow the rights to schedule classes for any individual teacher.
9. Will I be able to see attendance report of classes conducted by my teachers?
Yes, administrator can see attendance report of classes conducted by teachers of
10. Do my students need to register with wiziq.com to attend my classes?
No, your students don't need to register at WizIQ. They will go directly to your
teaching website to attend your classes.
11. How many classes can I run at the same time?
Number of classes that you can run simultaneously depends on the number of teacher
accounts purchased. For example, if you have purchased 5 teacher accounts then you
can conduct 5 simultaneous classes.
12. What is the maximum duration of classes?
Maximum duration of a class is 300 minutes
13. Can I have different teachers teaching on my behalf using the same room?
Yes, your teachers can teach on your behalf. While scheduling the class, add the
teacher's name as presenter. This respective teacher will get the class link and
other class details via email.