10. What format should reports prepared at home be in?
9. In the event of a serious threat to health and safety, can PHI be disclosed without prior consent?
8. If any business associate has made an oversight regarding the HIPAA guidelines, who should be notified, within a timely manner?
7. Out of 18 possible personal identifiers, how many must be removed when de-identifying PHI?
6. Can service be provided prior to obtaining the client’s signature on the consent form?
5. What information can be disclosed without specific consent of the client?
4. What information is included in PHI?
3. What does the acronym PHI stand for?
2. Who is responsible for understanding and following HIPAA rules?
1. What does the acronym HIPAA stand for?