1. Pressure is directly proportional to
nature of body
thickness of body on which it acts
area of contact
2. pressure is inversely related with
nature of force
area of contact on which force is acting
type of body
duration of force acting
3. The si unit of pressure is
newton per square metre
newton per square centi metre
dyne per square metre
newton square pre metre
4. 1 pascal is equal to
1 newton metre per square metre
1 dyne per square metre
1 newton per square metre
1 newton per square centi metre
5. A fore of 100 N is applied to an object of area 2 square metre. calculate the pressure?
6.Name the physical quantity which is measured in pascal?
7. What will be pressure when a force of 200 N is exerted on a area of 10 square metre?
8. What force acting on an area of 0.5 square metre will produce a pressure of 500 pa?
9. A nail has a pointed tip
to increase the pressure
for looking better
to decrease the pressure
none of theme
10. Pressure is more on the ground when a man is