USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
1. Which of the following is not valid version of MS Office?
2. You cannot close MS Word application by
3. The key F12 opens a
4. What is the short cut key to open the Open dialog box?
5. A feature of MS Word that saves the document automatically after certain interval is available on
6.Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen?
7. Which of the following is not available on the Ruler of MS Word screen?
8. What is place to the left of horizontal scroll bar?
9.Which file starts MS Word?
10. How many ways you can save a document?
11. If you want to keep track of different editions of a document which features will you use?
12. Background color or effects applied on a document is not visible in
13. What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
14. Borders can be applied to
15. Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
16. What is the default left margin in Word 2003 document?
17. What is gutter margin?
18. Portrait and Landscape are
19. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
20. Which of the following is not a font style?
21. Which of the following is the Word Processor in MS Office?
22. Which of the following is not a special program in MS Office?
23. Which is an animated character that gives help in MSOffice?
24. In which way does MS Office provide help?
25.Which input device cannot be used to work in MSOffice?
26. Which of the following is not a standard MSOffice Edition?
27. MSOffice 2000 included a full-fledged Web designing software called ___
28. Which of the following are valid Minimum and Maximum zoom sizes in MSOffice?
29. Which type of files cannot be navigated using ClipArt browser?
30. Which of the following is not a valid version of MS Office?
31. What is the use of bookmarks in Microsoft Word?
32. What is the shortcut-key for manual line break?
33. Which feature helps you to inserts the contents of the Clipboard as text without any formatting
34. Which feature is used to replace straight quotes with smart quotes as you type?
35. Which of the following is correct regarding Underline in MS-Word?
36. How will MS Word will respond in repeated word
37. Tabs stop position cannot be the following alignment
38. How to use Format Painter multiple times
39. Gutter position can be set in following positions
40. What is the use of “All Caps” feature in MS-Word?
41. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location
42. Which of the following is best for quick copy operation?
44. Which of the following provides a list of x synonyms?
45. Which of the following helps to reduce spelling error in the document?
46. Auto text and Auto correct are ___________ tools
47. Which of the following enables you to make multiple changes in a document at once?
48. Which of the following commands should you always use before submitting a document to others?
49. Which of the following enables you to paste data multiple times?
50. Which of the following do you use to change margins?
51. A function inside another function is called _______
52. Which of the following is not an underline option in the format cells dialog box?
53. Formulas in Excel start with
54 The default header for a worksheet is
55. Which of the following is not an option of the spelling dialog box?
56. Which of the following methods will not enter data in a cell?
57. The cell reference for cell range of G2 to M12 is _______
58. What is the keyboard shortcut for creating a chart from the selected cell range?
59. The Software which contains rows and columns is called ______
60. You can group noncontiguous worksheets with
60.Whick key would you use to check Spelling ?
Each Question Carries one markTime alloted for each question is one minute
MS-Office IT & Computers: MS-Office
SPREAD SHEET is the ans for 59
103 days 15 hours 32 minutes ago
Add a comment
Find a course that’s right for you.
Computer Networking, Networking Technology, Networking and communications, Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)
| 96 Attempts