60.Whick key would you use to check Spelling ?
60. You can group noncontiguous worksheets with
59. The Software which contains rows and columns is called ______
58. What is the keyboard shortcut for creating a chart from the selected cell range?
57. The cell reference for cell range of G2 to M12 is _______
56. Which of the following methods will not enter data in a cell?
55. Which of the following is not an option of the spelling dialog box?
54 The default header for a worksheet is
53. Formulas in Excel start with
52. Which of the following is not an underline option in the format cells dialog box?
51. A function inside another function is called _______
50. Which of the following do you use to change margins?
49. Which of the following enables you to paste data multiple times?
48. Which of the following commands should you always use before submitting a document to others?
47. Which of the following enables you to make multiple changes in a document at once?
46. Auto text and Auto correct are ___________ tools
45. Which of the following helps to reduce spelling error in the document?
44. Which of the following provides a list of x synonyms?
42. Which of the following is best for quick copy operation?
41. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location
40. What is the use of “All Caps” feature in MS-Word?
39. Gutter position can be set in following positions
38. How to use Format Painter multiple times
37. Tabs stop position cannot be the following alignment
36. How will MS Word will respond in repeated word
35. Which of the following is correct regarding Underline in MS-Word?
34. Which feature is used to replace straight quotes with smart quotes as you type?
33. Which feature helps you to inserts the contents of the Clipboard as text without any formatting
32. What is the shortcut-key for manual line break?
31. What is the use of bookmarks in Microsoft Word?
30. Which of the following is not a valid version of MS Office?
29. Which type of files cannot be navigated using ClipArt browser?
28. Which of the following are valid Minimum and Maximum zoom sizes in MSOffice?
27. MSOffice 2000 included a full-fledged Web designing software called ___
26. Which of the following is not a standard MSOffice Edition?
25.Which input device cannot be used to work in MSOffice?
24. In which way does MS Office provide help?
23. Which is an animated character that gives help in MSOffice?
22. Which of the following is not a special program in MS Office?
21. Which of the following is the Word Processor in MS Office?
20. Which of the following is not a font style?
19. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
18. Portrait and Landscape are
17. What is gutter margin?
16. What is the default left margin in Word 2003 document?
15. Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
14. Borders can be applied to
13. What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
12. Background color or effects applied on a document is not visible in
11. If you want to keep track of different editions of a document which features will you use?
10. How many ways you can save a document?
9.Which file starts MS Word?
8. What is place to the left of horizontal scroll bar?
7. Which of the following is not available on the Ruler of MS Word screen?
6.Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen?
5. A feature of MS Word that saves the document automatically after certain interval is available on
4. What is the short cut key to open the Open dialog box?
3. The key F12 opens a
2. You cannot close MS Word application by
1. Which of the following is not valid version of MS Office?