or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
01). Which key should be Pressed to start a new paragraph in MSWord?
02). In MS-Word ,For What dose ruler help?
03). Ms -Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it eaches the right edge of the screen and is called?
04). By default, on which page the header or the footer is Printed
05). Accidently you happened to make a mistake while working with your document. What short-Cut key you will use to reverse the action?
6) Which of the following are word processing software?
7) Which feature do you use to create a newspaper like document?
8) In MS Word, Ctrl+S is for …..
9) Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
10) Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
11) Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
12) What is gutter margin?
13) Portrait and Landscape are
14) Which key do you press to check spelling?
15) Microsoft Excel is a powerful………..
16) Excel displays the current cell address in the ……….
17) How do you display current date only in MS Excel?
18) What does = COUNTA () function do?
19) If you want all of the white cats grouped together in the spreadsheet, you need to sort by
20) The first cell in EXCEL worksheet is labeled as
21) In order to arrange the countries from those with the highest population to those with the lowest, you need to sort on the population field in ……………
22) If you want to have a blank line after the title in a worksheet, what is the best thing for you to do?
23) Which Chart type can be created in Excel?
24) How do you display current date and time in MS Excel?
25) How many default worksheets can a workbook have?
26) In order to perform a calculation in a spreadsheet, you need to use a:
27) How can the slide show be repeated continuously?
28) The arrangement of elements such as Title and subtitle text, pictures, tables etc. is called
29) After choosing a predefined template, which option has to be chosen to change the background color?
30) Animation Schemes can be applied to ________ in the presentation.
31) To insert new slide in the current Presentation, we can choose:
32) Which key on the keyboard can be used to view Slide show?
33) Which PowerPoint feature adds special effects to modify the appearance of the slides and the timing between each slide?
34) How can you stop a slide show?
What is the file extension of a PowerPoint Slide show?
36) Number of characters it can hold is considered as ____________
37) A primary key is a ______________.
38) ________________ stores and organize data in a database?
39) Which is the valid data type in Access?
40) Which object is used to create a form?
This is Test For ICDL & Office Courses, This Publish By Mr. Thushan C. Munasinghe For Esoft Computer Studies (PVT) Ltd.This is a multiple choice test.Click the Start Test button below to start.A question and the possible answer choices appear. Select the choice you find to be the correct answer of the question. Clicking on a choice saves it as your answer for the question.Use Next and Back buttons to move on to the next or previous question in the test.There is no negative marking for wrong choices selected.After you finish the test, click on the End Test button to submit your test and see your scorecard.You can review your answer also.
MS-Office IT & Computers: MS-Office
Thank you so much...I know more then I thought.
23 days 22 hours 34 minutes ago
11 days 10 hours 11 minutes ago
Add a comment
its very good.. specially for students and fun
77 days 15 hours 38 minutes ago
11 days 10 hours 10 minutes ago
Md Shahin Hossain
Nice,It is very helpful.
161 days 6 hours 56 minutes ago
enjoy the test...nice
182 days 9 hours 33 minutes ago
kyu teacher tum ho :P
163 days 12 hours 24 minutes ago
197 days 7 hours 16 minutes ago
238 days 17 hours 53 minutes ago
its very nice for anyone
145 days 4 hours 17 minutes ago
Find a course that’s right for you.
Hands-On Training for MS Project version 2010/2013