01). Which key should be Pressed to start a new paragraph in MSWord?
02). In MS-Word ,For What dose ruler help?
03). Ms -Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it eaches the right edge of the screen and is called?
04). By default, on which page the header or the footer is Printed
05). Accidently you happened to make a mistake while working with your document. What short-Cut key you will use to reverse the action?
6) Which of the following are word processing software?
7) Which feature do you use to create a newspaper like document?
8) In MS Word, Ctrl+S is for …..
9) Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
10) Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
11) Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
12) What is gutter margin?
13) Portrait and Landscape are
14) Which key do you press to check spelling?
15) Microsoft Excel is a powerful………..
16) Excel displays the current cell address in the ……….
17) How do you display current date only in MS Excel?
18) What does = COUNTA () function do?
19) If you want all of the white cats grouped together in the spreadsheet, you need to sort by
20) The first cell in EXCEL worksheet is labeled as
21) In order to arrange the countries from those with the highest population to those with the lowest, you need to sort on the population field in ……………
22) If you want to have a blank line after the title in a worksheet, what is the best thing for you to do?
23) Which Chart type can be created in Excel?
24) How do you display current date and time in MS Excel?
25) How many default worksheets can a workbook have?
26) In order to perform a calculation in a spreadsheet, you need to use a:
27) How can the slide show be repeated continuously?
28) The arrangement of elements such as Title and subtitle text, pictures, tables etc. is called
29) After choosing a predefined template, which option has to be chosen to change the background color?
30) Animation Schemes can be applied to ________ in the presentation.
31) To insert new slide in the current Presentation, we can choose:
32) Which key on the keyboard can be used to view Slide show?
33) Which PowerPoint feature adds special effects to modify the appearance of the slides and the timing between each slide?
34) How can you stop a slide show?
What is the file extension of a PowerPoint Slide show?
36) Number of characters it can hold is considered as ____________
37) A primary key is a ______________.
38) ________________ stores and organize data in a database?
39) Which is the valid data type in Access?
40) Which object is used to create a form?