1) The new Chairman of the Indian Banks Association for 2010-11 is
2) Which Article of the Constitution of India prohibits untouchability?
3) The Lok Sabha approved a Bill in August 2010 that will allow the State Bank of India to reduce Government holding in the bank to__ percent from 55 percent and raise funds from the capital markets
4) Who is known as the “Father of Bangladesh”
5) Which is niacin deficiency disease?
6) Akbar granted the site for the construction of Golden Temple in Amritsir to
7) Who invaded India in 1398?
8) The country which won the first place in the first Youth Olympics is
9) The author of the novel “The Lacuna”, which won the 2010 Orange Prize for Fiction is
10) Who is the leader of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS)