USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
India: 1_-800-3000-1771 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
1. In MS-Dos 6.22, which part identifies the product uniquely
2, The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is
3. To avoid the race condition, the number of processes that may be simultaneously inside their critical section is
4. A system program that combines the separately compiled modules of a program into a form suitable for execution
5. Trojan-Horse programs
6. What is the name given to the process of initializing a microcomputer with its operating system?
7. With MS-DOS which command will divide the surface of the blank floppy disk into sectors and assign a unique address to each one?
8. Operating system is
9. Which of the following is a block device
10. The file structure that redefines its first record at a base of zero uses the term:
11. What is the name given to all the programs inside the computer with makes it usable?
12. Which of the following program is not a utility?
13. What is the name of the operating system that reads and reacts in terms of actual time.
14. The operating system of a computer serves as a software interface between the user and
15. Two basic types of operating systems are :
This test will include questions about operating systems.There will be 15 questions.No negative marking is there. Ok best of luck
Operating Systems Computer Science
Find a course that’s right for you.
| 448 Attempts
Lets GUESS Something
| 106 Attempts
Computer Fundamental Test
Computer Fundamentals, Computer Science, Computer Hardware
| 4328 Attempts
Technical Test based on C/C++
Computer programming, Programming Languages, IT & Computers: C, IT & Computers: C#, Computer Fundamentals
| 5622 Attempts
Crash Course for GATE Computer Science & IT Exam
Save 50%: Enroll Now
GATE 2015 Computer Science & IT Comprehensive Online Coaching