15. Two basic types of operating systems are :
14. The operating system of a computer serves as a software interface between the user and
13. What is the name of the operating system that reads and reacts in terms of actual time.
12. Which of the following program is not a utility?
11. What is the name given to all the programs inside the computer with makes it usable?
10. The file structure that redefines its first record at a base of zero uses the term:
9. Which of the following is a block device
8. Operating system is
7. With MS-DOS which command will divide the surface of the blank floppy disk into sectors and assign a unique address to each one?
6. What is the name given to the process of initializing a microcomputer with its operating system?
5. Trojan-Horse programs
4. A system program that combines the separately compiled modules of a program into a form suitable for execution
3. To avoid the race condition, the number of processes that may be simultaneously inside their critical section is
2, The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is
1. In MS-Dos 6.22, which part identifies the product uniquely