1. The choice between high markups and high volume is part of which of the following retailer marketing decisions?
2. All of the following factors can affect the attractiveness of a market segment EXCEPT?
3. The type of sales force structure in which the sales force sells along product lines is called a ______?
4. Technological advances, shifts in consumer tastes, and increased competition, all of which reduce demand for a product are typical of which stage in the PLC?
5. Costs that do not vary with production or sales levels are called _____?
6. The advantages of audience selectivity, no ad competition and personalization apply to which type of media?
7. If your company were to make a product such as a suit of clothes and sold that product to a retailer, your company would have sold to the _______market?
8. The shrinking of distances due to technological advance such as computer and fax connections by telephone, are one characteristic of what new challenge to marketing?
9. The goal of the marketing logistics system should be to provide ______?
10. The practice of going after a large share of a smaller market or subsets of a few markets is called _____?