USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
India: 1_-800-3000-1771 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
1. There are ................states of matter
2. The process of liquid becoming a solid is called...........
3. If you leave water in a glass and some molecules turn into a gas, it is called...
4.name the densest state of matter?
5. The freezing point will always be a lower temperature than the boiling point (with constant pressure).
6. A system that changes from a solid state to a liquid state gains energy.
7. .........take the shape of whatever the boundaries/container they are placed in.
8. Something that takes up space
9.state of matter that has no definite shape but has definite volume
10.state of matter that neither definite shape nor a definite volume
11 .state of matter that has a definite shape and definite volume
this quiz contains questions related to states of matter like solids, liquids and gasesit has 11 questions , multiple choice questionsquiz can be taken by elementary students who are learning about matter.this test will help you test your knowledge about matter and its properties
1049 days 17 hours 52 minutes ago
Add a comment
Find a course that’s right for you.
General Knowledge, Solar System
| 411 Attempts
Science for CBSE- IX-X
Offer is valid till 31 Mar '14
Class 9 Science Online Classes (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Grade 8 Science Course