11 .state of matter that has a definite shape and definite volume
10.state of matter that neither definite shape nor a definite volume
9.state of matter that has no definite shape but has definite volume
8. Something that takes up space
7. .........take the shape of whatever the boundaries/container they are placed in.
6. A system that changes from a solid state to a liquid state gains energy.
5. The freezing point will always be a lower temperature than the boiling point (with constant pressure).
4.name the densest state of matter?
3. If you leave water in a glass and some molecules turn into a gas, it is called...
2. The process of liquid becoming a solid is called...........
1. There are ................states of matter