or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
(1) What is (void*)0?
(2) Can you combine the following two statements into one?
p = (char*) malloc(100);
(3) In which header file is the NULL macro defined?
(4) How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
(5) The operator used to get value at address stored in a pointer variable is
(6) What would be the equivalent pointer expression for referring the array element a[i][j][k][l]
(7) If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operator is used to access data members of the structure through the pointer variable?
(8) A pointer is
This test is the basic question of Pointer in C. It will beneficial in future reference. There is nothing any time limit. So don't worry , and attend the test very carefully. And there a multiple type question. So i hope most of people attend my test, This is my first test i shared on WiziQ. Specially thanks wiziQ members and Owner.
good One buddy. Thanks .!st question is really good to know
1286 days 12 hours 47 minutes ago
Add a comment
plz give some typical pointers..questions
1294 days 3 hours 18 minutes ago
Ya sure, Mr.Anil i will you........
1293 days 10 hours 45 minutes ago
Sign up and browse through relevant courses.
Technical Database Related Test
Databases Concepts, IT & Computers: Database Management System (DBMS)
| 784 Attempts
Test on Asp.net
| 3302 Attempts
Test on Sql Server
| 1326 Attempts
Test on Verbal Reasoning ( Blood Relation )
| 3889 Attempts