USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
India: 1_-800-3000-1771 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
(1) What is (void*)0?
(2) Can you combine the following two statements into one?
p = (char*) malloc(100);
(3) In which header file is the NULL macro defined?
(4) How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
(5) The operator used to get value at address stored in a pointer variable is
(6) What would be the equivalent pointer expression for referring the array element a[i][j][k][l]
(7) If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operator is used to access data members of the structure through the pointer variable?
(8) A pointer is
This test is the basic question of Pointer in C. It will beneficial in future reference. There is nothing any time limit. So don't worry , and attend the test very carefully. And there a multiple type question. So i hope most of people attend my test, This is my first test i shared on WiziQ. Specially thanks wiziQ members and Owner.
good One buddy. Thanks .!st question is really good to know
1167 days 1 minutes ago
Add a comment
plz give some typical pointers..questions
1174 days 14 hours 31 minutes ago
Ya sure, Mr.Anil i will you........
1173 days 21 hours 58 minutes ago
Find a course that’s right for you.
Technical Database Related Test
Databases Concepts, IT & Computers: Database Management System (DBMS)
| 614 Attempts
Test on Asp.net
| 3177 Attempts
Test on Sql Server
| 1200 Attempts
Test on Verbal Reasoning ( Blood Relation )
| 3695 Attempts