1) Who won 1st gold medal for India in Asian games 2010 ?
2) How many new venues have been added for the third season of IPL is scheduled to be held in India from 12 March 2010 ?
3) Who is elected as Costa Rica’s first female president?
4) Which of the following company recently acquired 70% stake in Warid telecom of Bangladesh to foray in the Bangladesh Market?
5.Stirling Prize is given in which of the following fields?
6) Recently South North Water Diversion Project (SNWD) was in news which was related to diverting the water of rivers from south China to North China where there is a low annual rainfall. This project has now been delayed for 5 years. The main thrust of this project was to move the direction of the water of which of the following rivers of China ?
7. Micro Credit in India comes under which the following activities?
8) As of February 11,2010, India has signed Civil Nuclear Pact with how many countries?
8) BRIC countries account for what fraction of world's population?
10) Recently Agni III was tested successfully for the fourth time from Wheelers Island in Orissa on February 7, 2010. Which among the following describes Agni III?