1.In the Credit card business, following parties play the role:
1. Credit card issuing bank
2. Bank that has installed the point of sales terminal, known as acquiring bank
3. Payment company such as Visa , MasterCard or American Express
Which among the above parties make the maximum revenue in the Card Business?
2.Which among the following is the most reasonable idea behind issuing the "sweat equity" by the companies now a days?
3.Which among the following is the designated body to carry out the KYC compliance procedure for mutual fund investors in India?
4.Consider the following steps in Budget Procedure in India:
1. The demands for grants of various ministries and departments including railways are considered by the concerned standing committees
2. Broad contours of the budget and the principles and policies underlying it are discussed.
3. A cut motion is moved in the Lok Sabha
4. Budget is presented in the House.
Which among the following is the correct sequence of the above steps?
5.Recently, Guido Mantega used the word "Currency War" referring the China’s attempt to protect the yuan from rising too quickly against the dollar. Guido Mantega is the finance Minister of which of the following countries?