USA: +1_-800-567-8059 (Toll Free)
India: 1_-800-3000-1771 (Toll Free)
or Let us call you
Try Virtual Classroom now
Request a Demo
1. How long will it take factory equipment with a new purchase price of R850 000 to depreciate to R411 296 at 15%p.a.?
2. How many years will it take an investment of R250 000 invested at 9.5% p.a.
compounded monthly, to grow to R285 473?
3. Each month Peter invests R600 at 12% p.a. compounded monthly. Calculate the
value of the investment after 8 years (i.e. the future value of the annuity).
4. Each month Peter invests R600 at 12% p.a. compounded monthly. Calculate the
value of the investment after 8 years by creating a geometric series, and the finding
1. Peter wants to buy a house. He can afford a monthly instalment of R6000.
Calculate the amount he can borrow, repayable over 20 years at an interest rate
of 15% p.a.. Compounded monthly. (Repayment of a loan).
6. Jack wants to buy a flat. He must take out a mortgage bond of R521 364,83,
repayable over 20 years at 15% p.a. compounded monthly. How much will his
monthly instalment be?
7. When he retires, uncle Steven wants an amount available from which a monthly
payment of R6000 can be made to him for 14 years. The amount will earn 12%
interest, compounded monthly. Calculate this amount.
8. A home loan of R825 000 is secured at 13,5% p.a. compounded monthly, repayable over 25 years.
8.1 Calculate the monthly instalment.
8.2 Calculate the balance (amount outstanding) after 10 years
9. Ryan Enterprises write off their equipment over a five year period. They recently
bought a new vehicle which needs to be replaced after five years at a cost of
R400 000. How much must be invested quarterly in a sinking fund of which the
interest rate is 10% p.a. compounded quarterly?
Financial Mathematics questions about:1. Calculating the period (n) for the increase and decrease.2. Annuities3. Present Value Annuities4. Balance on loans5. Sinking Funds
Mathematics Mathematics Mathematics gr12 Financial Mathematics Financial Mathematics test Financial Mathematics paper Financial Mathematics online test
Find a course that’s right for you.
Graad 6- Breuke (Deel2)
graad 6, breuke, toets, wiskunde, Mathematics
| 39 Attempts