1. Piyush is 18th from either end of a row of boys. How many boys are there in that row ?
2. â€˜Medicineâ€™ is related to â€˜Patientâ€™ in the same way as â€˜Educationâ€™ is related toâ€”
3. Fill in the missing letter in the following seriesâ€
S, V, Y, B, ?
4. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series ?
3, 8, 6, 14, ?, 20
5. Select the correct option in place of the question markâ€”
AOP, CQR, EST, GUV, ?
6. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series ?
1, 4, 9, 25, 36, ?
7. In a class of 60 where boys are twice that of girls, Raman ranked 17th from the top. If there are 9 boys ahead of Raman, how many girls are after her in the rank ?
8. If â€˜BOATâ€™ is written as â€˜YLZGâ€™ in a code language how is â€˜EGGâ€™ to be written in the same language ?
9. In a code language SINGER is written as AIBCED then GINGER will be written in the same code asâ€”
10. If BAT is coded as 283, CAT is coded as 383 and ARE is coded as 801, then the code for BETTER isâ€”
11. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fish in a certain language then what is the colour of sky called in that language ?
12. A man walks 3 km northwards and then turns left and goes 2 km. He again turns left and goes 3 km. He turns right and walks straight. In which direction he is walking now ?
13. One morning after sunrise Vikas and Shanu were standing in a lawn with their back towards each other. Vikasâ€™s shadow fell exactly towards left-hand side. Which direction Shanu was facing ?
14. Neelam is taller than Paumpi but not as tall as Mihir. Roma is taller than Namarata but not as tall as Paumpi. Who among them is the tallest ?
15. In an examination Raja got more marks than Mohit but not as many as Minal. Minal got more marks than Suresh and Rupali. Suresh got less marks than Mohit but his marks are not the lowest in the group. Who is second in the descending order of marks ?