System & Device Check
About the Class
Every business analyst, presales consultant or project manager working in software outsourcing has experienced the blame game once the project gets into extremely tight schedules, unrealistic budget or insufficient staffing. Most of these problems occur due to inefficient presales process, where project managers and business analysts/ sales people do not collaborate effectively. So, what can a business analyst, presales consultant or project manager do to estimate the project right. Actually, a lot.
Learn how in this webinar (and 03 more following this one). The goal of this webinar is to explain how project managers, sales managers/ business analysts/ presales consultants should collaborate to make the project balanced by Resource - Scope - Schedule dimensions. Selling a project is much like laying an egg healthy egg means healthy project. This is why joining sales process at its very early stages is important for project managers. Unfortunately for some reason sales managers, business analysts or presales consulstants dont look happy when project manager joins them in presales activities. In this seminar you will learn why it happens and how sales manager and project manager can collaborate in win-win scenario. In this online class learn about Sales Process, Various Stages of a Software Sales Process and Why do Sales Managers usually make mistakes. In the follow up webinars, we will discuss Capturing the Scope, Risks and Planning and Contracting.
- Basic understanding of business concepts like revenue, cost, profit.
- Some understanding and exposure to core project management concepts like requirements, project plan, change request, defect, scope creep.
- Experience as software developer, project manager, business analyst or in software sales
- Software Project Managers
- Software Sales Managers
- Business Analysts
- Presales consultants
- Teacher is live, like in usual meeting room
- Attend at any place where fast internet available
- Replay record as many time as you wish
Language of instruction:
Keywords: software, software sales, business analyst, presales, project manager, project management, software development