The class has been cancelled.
System & Device Check
About the Class
The presentation will focus on:
1. the onset of use of Moodle for blended learning
2. the design, development and delivery of content for the first blended programme
3. learner's perspective
4. learner's involvement and engagement (starting from cohort 1 -3)
5. Moodle orientations
6. teacher's perspective
7. innovation in Moodle
8. student support system
9. progressive change in mindset of teachers
10. progressive change in the mindset of learners
11. blending not as one stop shop
12. traditional classroom versus virtual classroom
About the Presenter
Anuradha Gungadeen has been in the e-learning field for the past eight years already. She spent nearly five years at the Virtual Centre for Innovative Learning Technologies, University of Mauritius (UoM) prior to joining the Mauritius Institute of Education where she is currently working as Lecturer in Open and Distance Learning.
She topped in her Master degree with a distinction at the UoM and was awarded the OLNet-TESSA Fellowship, UNESCO Fellowship, Malaysian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship, Mauritius Research Council Award and Malaysian Technical Co-operation Programme Fellowship.
She is involved in research in e-learning with a focus on Teacher Education and is the course author for a few distance courses. Her professional interest is geared towards Open Educational Software and its sound infusion in Teacher Training Programs.
Language of instruction:
Keywords: mmvc12, moodle, blended learning