System & Device Check
About the Class
This month this class is free as an introduction to our classes.
This weekly class is part of the Edupunk English course. You can pay for classes individually ($5 US) or join the course with access to all of the classes ($30 US ). We conduct over 60 hours of English classes per month. This works out to less than $0.50 per hour! For additional information about joining the course click HERE.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” One day of the week we go beyond trying to make learning activities fun and entertaining to a goal of FUN first and learning secondary. These fun activities can work for any level of learner: beginner, intermediate to advanced. In the spirit of fair competition we will handicap (create rules that make it harder ) the more advanced players.
A Link to a fuller description can be found HERE
Follow us on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/myESLfriends ) for course updates and blog posts about this English course. NOTE: if you click "like" on the page, you will see the updates on your own wall and be notified of free classes if you do not join the paid course.
Classes are conducted 7 days a week. The rest of the classes (shown below) are not published on WizIQ's public schedule. If you are a member of the course, you will find class invites on your WizIQ "My Stuff" tab
For further descriptions of the classes in this course, please use the links below:
- Link to the Edupunk English course description HERE
- Link to QF (Quick Fix) English class description HERE
- Link to Advanced Topics - English class description HERE
- Link to Karaoke English class description HERE
- Link to Public Speaking class description HERE
- Link to Fun & Games class description HERE
- Link to Cartoon English class description HERE
- Link to Techlish (Technical English) description HERE
- Link to Help Desk class description HERE
- Link to Ad Hoc class description HERE
- Link to class Calendar HERE
- Link to Future class ideas HERE
- Link to JOIN US! page HERE
Language of instruction:
Keywords: esl, efl, english