Call Dial-in Information
1. Once you are in the class, use a phone to dial the number
for your country mentioned above followed by the access code.
2. Keep your microphone and speakers muted in the classroom to
avoid hearing an echo during the call.
The call dial-in information can also be accessed in the
classroom by clicking.
About the Class
*** SALLALLAAHU 'ALAA MUHAMMAD SALLALLAAHU 'ALAIHI WA SALLAM ***
Safwan ibne-'Assal Al-Muradi (RaziALLAHu 'Anhu) narrates: I went to Nabi (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam), he was in the masjid, reclining on his red striped sheet. I said: O Rasulullah (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam)! I have come to seek knowledge. He said: Welcome to the seeker of knowledge. Indeed, the angels cover the seeker of knowledge by their wings and they start gathering one upon another till they reach the sky, for the love of the knowledge which is being sought (Tabarani, Majma-uz-Zawaid)
As-salaamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh Everybody,
Inshaallaah I would be conducting Hadith Session everyday in which i would be reading Ahadiths for 30 mins Inshaallaah from a book of collection of Ahadith called ' Fazaile 'Aamaal ' compiled by Shaykh Ul Hadith Maulana Mohammad Zakariya Kandhalvi (Rahmatullahalaih) (His Biography - http://www.central-mosque.com/biographies/hazratshaykh.htm ). In which Inshaallaah Each Hadith will be read 3 times and its commentary will be read once Inshaallaah. Invite your friends too. Inshaallaah if any one starts implementing on the Hadiths which is being read in the class then inshaallaah that person will surely get the reward but inshaallaah the one who invited that person will also get the same reward. Please supplicate(pray) for all of the Muslims Hidayat, cause after all Hidayat is in the hands of ALLAH Subhaanahuwa Ta'aala. It can happen sometimes that my internet may not be available so, sometimes I may be absent. There can be issues of Power or internet or my Health Issues so forgive me if I miss any day.
Please Fill in your Feedback form in the form of a Poll on this link --> http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/513154
Etiquettes of Reading and Listening Ahadiths
Request: Be prepared with few things before listening to Quranic verses or Ahadiths ( translation or Arabic part ) –
1) Be in the state of Wazu (ablution)
2) If you are sitting on a chair then do not recline and sit straight with respect. But if you are sitting on floor then the best position would be sitting in the position of tashahhud (the last position in Salah(namaz) ) without Reclining.
3) Listen attentively and listen Quranic verses as if ALLAH (Subhaanawa Ta'aala) is addressing you. And listen Hadiths as if Our Prophet Mohammad (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam) is addressing you.
4) Whenever the name of our prophet is recited ( that is ' Mohammad' (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam) ), please recite a small Durood.
For Example: Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam or ALLAHumma Salli'alaamuhammadin. Cause reciting a durood ( either short or long ) when ever we hear or read or say the name of our prophet, then it becomes obligatory for us to recite atleast a small durood. Note: Reciting a durood on the words 'Prophet' or 'Nabi' or 'Rasuul' is not obligatory. Obligatory is reciting a durood on the name of our prophet 'Mohammad' Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam.
5) Do not chat or talk or do any kind of communication while Quranic verse or Hadiths ( Translation ) is being recited.
Not doing any of the above ( accept 4th point ) is not a sin. Doing all of the above is the form of respect we should give. The objective is that the Quran and words of Hadith affect the heart. Such a fervent belief be built on the promises of ALLAH and his prophet that it creates an earnest longing for deen.
Note: Each Hadith Will be read 3 times. Even there is a narration from Anas RaziALLAHu Ta'aala anhu that whenever Nabi Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam would say something (important) he would repeat his words thrice, so that they are understood.
Language of instruction:
Keywords: allah, islam, hadith
There are no more comments to show right now